ch 16

As soon as we set foot on the territory , we were grabbed by Romans goons.

“Ow, hey genius! We are turning ourselves in, no need to get handsy! Oh hell no! He touched my junk. Oh My Bejeezus! RAPE! RAPE I TELL YA!” Aidan screamed dramatically. I couldn’t help but giggle despite the situation we were stuck in.

“Laugh it up, b**ch, you will be dead soon.” I heard Sam’s voice and my smile dropped.

“As long as I’m away from your rapist mate. Kill me Samantha. Grow a pair and do it yourself! Don’t wait for your big bad wolf to do it for you! Come on Samantha! Feeling froggy? Then jump!” I could see the hesitation in her eyes. But I still continued. “ Look at you! Sweet, gullible little Sammie. Now you’re a bad ass huh? Yet gullible as ever. Your oh so loving mate killed your brother, yet you still can’t see past his bs. Come on Samantha put me out of my misery.  Let me see what you are really made of!” I yelled.

She smiled evilly. “Yeah I could kill you, or I could always kill the kid.” As she said that Roman walked up with Zoe, her hands tied, and her cheeks stained with tears.

“Adian, help me please. I want mommy.” Zoe cried.

“Let her go Roman,  Take me.” I pleaded.

“What the hell is this?” I heard Tyler (Sam’s boyfriend) say. “What the hell are you doing to the kid? And with him? This isn’t you  Sammie.”

“Umm, about that, well turns out Anmarie is a manipulative evil psychotic slut that was blackmailing my mate into being with her desperate ass. And well yeah now we’re back together, so.. well you know it was never really going to last anyways.” Sammie said.

“Evil psychotic slut? Says the bi**h threatening to kill a 6 year old.” Andrea spat.

“What the hell Sam, you’re gonna really just ditch us like that for a cheating bastard? You are such  a back stabber! He freakin cheated on you Sam!” Ariel yelled. Sam just laughed.

“Oh poor naïve Ariel, You have no room to judge sweetheart, your mate have been cheating on you for the last 6 months. You are just either too blind or stupid to see it.”

“Why you little bi-“

“Ok-ay, well this is an internal pack matter so if you would please excuse us. Throw Anmarie in the cells along with her friends, let the kid go.” Roman ordered.

“screw you Roman, the deal was me for Zoe, let them go!” I screamed as I struggled against the goons.

“Fine, but step out of line even once and being locked up will be the least of your worries.” Roman told Aidan and Andrea.

“Seriously you’re gonna let them go? After all they have done to me! To us? “ Sammie whined.

“Oh my God, shut up Sam, please, you come back trying to act hard , you got you stupid mate back, betrayed your friends within minutes, and think you are in control, you disgust me. And the sad thing is , its all you. I was blackmailed into doing the things I did. Your brothers life was on the line. And after that, I was commanded. I had no choice! Yet you , you are doing this all on your own!” I yelled at Sammie.

I am so sick and tired of her stupid victim act. I mean yeah I betrayed her,but she was so quick to betray her pack and friends. After all they have done for her, they took her in and she comes running back to Roman.

“I cant believe I was ever your best friend! I hate you!” Sammie yelled at me as she came closer and slapped me. My head flew to the side from the force. I grabbed my cheek and turned to her shooting daggers with my stare.

“You know what I’m glad this happened, it exposed you for the fake you truly are. Please take me to my damn cell.” And with that I was taken away and thrown into my lovely cell.

As soon as I settled down and got comfortable- well as comfy as ypu could get in a cell with nothing but a toilet in- I smelled a familiar scent, faint but familiar. It was like home. I just wanted to wrap myself in it.

“Ah comfy I see.” I heard Roman . I slowly opened my eyes to see that he was alone.

“Wheres your love-sick puppy?” I asked with sarcasm.

“Well I thought we could use a little alone time. I brought you a little present. Bring him out boys.”

I was suddenly engulfed in a heavenly smell. I snapped my head in the direction of the smell and fell to my knees when I saw who was in front of me.