Ch. 17

“It can’t be. You died! I was there! Oh my God, is it really you? Cam oh my God. “ I ran to the bars that stood between and my mate. Romans goons grab me and yanked me towards the bars holding my neck to the side. I struggled to get away but their hold was too tight. I felt something sharp pierce my skin. I screamed in pain as I felt my body get weaker as if the life and energy was being sucked out of me.

Weakly I asked “What the hell did you do to me?”

Roman chuckled “I just injected you with wolfs bane. But don’t worry baby it won’t kill you, Cam here has been on it for years now. Doesn’t he look great?"

I looked up at my mate and noticed how pale he looked. He was being held up by the goons, he was so weak. My heart pained to see him like this.

“How could you Roman? You kept your best friend locked up for a year and a half so that you could cheat on his sister and take his girl just so that you can lock me up and get back with Sam. You should have just left us alone! You ruined his life! You ruined mine. I hope you die!”

“You could have been mine, we could have run the pack together, but you just had to fight me the entire way. You really thought you could run away baby girl? “

I heard a low growl from Cameron, even though he looked as if he were barely conscious.

“You had Sam! Why did you need me dammit!” I struggled to yell. With every word I felt my strength leave me little by little.

“BECAUSE SHE DOESN’T HAVE ALPHA BLOOD COARSING THROUGH HER VEINS! Come on Annie, open your damn eyes, don’t be so naïve!” Roman yelled clearly getting frustrated.

“My dad was an Alpha? Of which pack?” I asked. That explains why I could alpha command people but I shouldn’t be able to unless I was actually the rightful heir of this pack.

“Ahh I can see it in your eyes sweet little Anmarie, you figured it out. Your father was indeed the Alpha of this pack. Until my dad ripped out his throat. You should be proud though, he fought like a true Alpha, didn’t even beg for his life. He only asked that his daughter be taken care of. So my dad did just that, he allowed you, his only niece to live.” Roman explained.

“Excuse me? Niece? Holy Hell! You’re my cousin? I was raped by my –You’re my-“I began to hyperventilate. This new found information raced through my mind, bile rising in my throat. Oh God, my cousin did this, my own uncle was trying to force me to mate my cousin. Oh my God these people are sick.  

“Calm down, Annie. Technically we aren’t blood related. You see my dad was adopted by your grandparents when he was 3 years old.  Adopted and raised by the Alpha family, yet when your dad was born, he took the Alpha position by default, he was the true heir. “

I was beyond disgusted. “It doesn’t matter! Adopted or not, Yall are sick! How long have you known that we were cousins?”

“Always Annie. “

“So why tell me? Why not leave me be? You could have become Alpha and I would have never known the difference.”

“Don’t you get it Anmarie? Once you are of age the pack is yours! It was either mate you or kill you! I was going to end up Alpha either way. I have been in love with you since we were Kids! I didn’t want you to die! But you are so damn stubborn. I have no choice now but to kill you.” He said with sadness in his eyes. But I could care less.

“WE ARE FREAKIN COUSI-“I started.

“Babe, what is taking you so lo-OMG CAMERON? YOU ARE ALIVE! WHAT IS WRONG WITH HIM?” Sammy asked with confusion plastered on her face.

Roman looked at me then at Sammie. I’d like to see him talk his way out of this one!

A/N- OMG Sam has seen Cam! What do you think she will do?

Ok so I know it took me two weeks to upload and its short, but I was having trouble getting my thoughts out. I didnt know how I wanted to write it. So I do apologize for the length and wait, but as I have said before, I work and I am in school so its a bit difficult to write. I do, however read all the comments, and I absolutely love them! Alot of you make me smile or laugh with your anger and love towards certain characters . So thank you all for sticking with the story and commenting and voting, It truly makes my day!

The picture on the side was made by werewolf_andme_18. I love how its a scene from my book! Thank you ! it is amazing, and so awesome!

Anyone who wants to send a cover or banner feel free to!

And dont forget to check out Revenge!

VOTE/COMMENT/FAN!!

yellowmonkeys loves ya!!