Ch. 10

I woke up to someone banging on my door. I lazily got up from my peaceful slumber and moved the chair that was up against the door knob and unlocked the door. In front of me stood a very frustrated looking Andrea and Aidan. I opened the door wider so they could come in and turned back to my comfy bed.

"What the hell Anmarie? Whats with blocking the door?" Andrea asked. I gave her a look  and rolled my eyes. Oddly enough, Andrea always seemed to understand with just one look.

"Are you kidding me? He tried to come in here last night? Did he try something?" She asked. I just nodded my head since I was forbidden from talking about what goes on between me and Roman.

"That douche! I thought he was supposed to leave you be until your 18th?" I looked down. "So did I, but what Roman wants, he gets." I told her.

"I'll beat his ass for you Anmarie just say the word." Aidan said. I gave him a small smile knowing he would do it. "I would love nothing more than for you to beat him to a pulp but you will be kicked out of the pack, and he'll come after both of ya'll. I can't lose ya'll too."

They both looked at me defeated. "Maybe we should go to the mall! Let's get out of here for a bit." Andrea suggested while Aidan groaned.

"Hecks yeah, School starts tomorrow and I need clothes and shoes. Aidan can hold our bags!" I said excitedly.

They went to their room to get ready while I did the same. I took a shower scrubbing every inch of my body raw to get Romans touch off of me. WHen I finally felt like I was clean enough , I got out and went to my closet and pulled out some blue jeans and a cute pink flowery top and my sandles, I put my eye liner, mascara, and lip gloss on and headed out to the living room where Andrea and Aidan were. We got in to Aidans SUV , happily jamming out to Miley Cyrus new song We Can't Stop.

We get to the mall and go straight to Forever 21 and begin grabbing everything and anything , we could and started trying it on. Two hours later, we left the store with Aidan trailing behind us carrying loads of bags.

"Dude, can we eat now?" Aidan complained. "Aww is my poor baby hungry?" Andrea said in that cutesy baby talk. I rolled my eyes and made gagging faces.

"Well look who we have here! The slut and the slutier! And their lap dog too." I heard from behind us. I turned around to see none other than Ariel running her mouth along with the rest of her pack. I looked at what she was wearing and rolled my eyes. Like seriously who is she to call anyone a slut when she's wearing a skirt thats so short, its basically a belt, and a tube top showing her entire stomach and 5 in stilettos.

" I see you're ready for your shift  at the corner. You look like a 2 dollar hooker." I heard Andrea say from beside me. Ariel starts waddling towards us/

"You look like a new born calf! Obviously you cant walk in heels, maybe you should stick to flats honey."  I told her laughing.

"Lets go before this turns ugly"  Aidan said. As he turned to walk away, the bags in his hands  hit Ariels already unbalanced body and she fell sideways. Unfortunately for her, the u\opening to the escalators happened to be right there so she went tumbling down the escalator. Sammie and the other rushed to go help her while i stood there with my mouth hanging open.

"Maybe we should help guys?" I asked uncertain.

"Dude hell no she broke my arm! I hope she at least sprained something. Lets just go ." Andrea said linking her arm with mine and dragging me and Aidan to the food court.

After going to a few more stores, we decided to go back home. As soon as I  entered the pack house, the Alpha , Romans father called me into his office.

"Take a seat Anmarie." He said with a serious look on his face. "We decided to move up the mating."

With that, my heart dropped and I lost consciousness.

SO sorry its short. If anyone wants to send me banners or covers, feel free too!