Axe.......

wooooooooooooo OMG i've got 1100 views really happy and i have over hundred votes this is soo goood i woke up this morning and was like holllyyyy shet! .... ofcourse i bragged about it to my sister but im winning so its all good

thanks so much for the votes and reads 

sorry for mistakes 

enjoy :*

How do I explain to a large group that there weakness is me and that’s why they are after me because I know everything about that gang to when it was created to who was last murdered I know everything about it. That's why they want me dead or back with them because I could tell everyone who there suppliers are I could tell you anything, but I have to tell this gang. “ right okay before I tell you please just listen before you start saying anything, I know this might sound stupid but here me out okay” they mumbled yes' and Hunter had confusion across his face. Here goes nothing “ the weakness is me” I said confidently. The guys looked really confused as well as Hunter “ I know everything about that gang, I know who have been past leaders, there suppliers and who they last murdered I know EVERYTHING!” they all looked like they were starting to understand but needed a bit more help. “ I'm the weakness because I was the trusted one who they told everything to I have so much information on the its impossible if I were to share there information with other people they would go down straight away, but I cant send them to jail as I would go with them”. They all nodded in understanding and I smiled and stepped back allowing Hunter to talk with the gang again.

Hunter walked to the front and stood there looking at the guys, probably trying to think of what to say after I just announced that I was the weakness. Hunter raised he head and looked confidently towards the guys “ right now we know what the weakness is, we need my top guys to come up with a plan and tell me as soon as you think of one. Got it? Alright get to work” Hunter finished talking and the guys rose from there seats and headed off into different directions. Hunter turned and faced me “ why didn't you tell me that you were the weakness?” I shrugged why didn't I tell him, I mean he didn't ask “ you didn't ask” I said plainly, he looked at me like I was stupid “ Ember, it would be helpful if you told me that you knew everything about your old gang” I agree with him there I should have told him “ yeah I agree with you, I'm really sorry Hunter I just didn't think about it at the time you know?” he smiled and pulled me into a hug I instantly hugged him back, I love his hugs they are so warm and I feel safe in his arms.

Hunter pulled away from the hug and gave me a quick peck on the lips before saying “ we have a week and a half before we have to go back to school, how about we pull a prank on the school tomorrow” I smirked, time to get some revenge on the school for excluding me rather than that bitch “ hell yeah!” I screamed, Hunter started to laugh which made me laugh god we were hopeless.

***

Hunter had to go back home and look after his apartment as he hadn't been there in a while so I was now heading back home alone. I was driving down the freeway back towards by house when I saw that same car that was following us today behind me shit!, what am I going to do?. First thing is to keep calm, second thing is to get my gun ready. I reached in to the glove box and pulled the gun out checking in my mirrors to make sure they didn't see I had pulled it out. I placed it down on to the passenger seat and carried on driving, I should really tell Hunter but he Is busy and I can handle this.

I carried on down the freeway but avoided the turning towards my house, I really didn't need them knowing where I live as it will only cause more danger to my life. There was a sign saying that there was services a mile down the road, that is a great cover up as I can pretend I’m getting food.