what just happened?

wooooooooo okayyy this is such and exciteing chapter wooop 

Ember and Hunters secrets come out :P

sorry for any mistakes

enjoyyyy :*

I stared down at the note in complete shock. How could they find me?, why do you want me back? Why?.

I scrunched the note up and shoved it into my back pocket. Maybe they will leave me alone I wasn’t that important. Well at least I think wasn’t.

I unlocked my car and slid into the seat and just sat there. I have no idea what I’m going to do. If I don't go to them they will come to me. But if I go to them I will have to stay. I cant be dealing with this right now.

I turned the ignition on and headed home.

When I arrived home I went straight to my bedroom and changed into some grey sweat pants and my baggy white crop top and threw my hair up in a messy bun.

I wasn’t feeling so hungry so I decided to get under my bed sheets and log onto face book. I sat there scrolling through my news feed when my door bell rang. Shit! I forgot Hunter was coming round I look like shit. Not that I care what he thinks of me. I dragged my body out of the warm sheets and headed downstairs to the front door.

I pulled open the door to see Hunter. “hey sorry I forgot you were coming round so I changed” I said looking down at my clothes. Hunter smirked “ well you still look sexy”. I laughed “come in”.

I stood back from the door to let Hunter in. “so what do you wanna do?” I asked Hunter “how about watch movies and eat crappy food?” I liked the idea of that I wasn't really bothered about the whole gang thing. There not even that big. “sure I would love that”.

Hunter and I walked into the kitchen to get food. “Where do you keep the food?” I looked at him like he was stupid “did you seriously just ask me that?” “yes. I just did ask you that” I sighed “Hunter darling. Its in the top cupboards” he smirked “thanks Darling” he said dragging the g on darling.

Hunter practically got all of the fatty food out of my cupboards and put it on the glass coffee table. “right. So what movies?” I asked Hunter “are you seriously asking what movie I want to watch? Normally the girl picks” I laughed “yeah but I asked you”. He thought for a while and then said “ hangover part 3”. I walked over to the movie draw and pulled out the hangover and put it into the dvd player and skipped all the adverts and pressed play.

I sat down on the sofa next to Hunter as he was holding the popcorn. “this movie is great” hunter said to the side of me “ it hasn’t even properly started yet and you think its great?” I said looking up to him as he was about 5 inches taller than me. “ I’ve seen it like 5 times” I laughed “Only you Hunter only you”.

During the movie Hunter moved his arm around my shoulder. I didn't say anything and just let him keep it there. Where is hand was placed was uncomfortable so I moved in closer to him.

The movie had finally finished and we had stuffed our faces with a load of rubbish. I really couldn’t be bothered to get up and turn the tv off. Hunter and I were now led down next to each other on the sofa in a giant ball of fullness. “Hunter this is your fault I'm full” he groaned I’m guessing he was full as well “no its not your the one who bought all of the food” I sighed “no Hunter you put it all in here” “yeah but you chose to eat it”. I turned my head to look at him. When I turned my head our faces were so close together I could feel his warm breath on my nose and it tickled. I reached up to rub my noes to stop the tickling but Hunter grabbed my hand before I could reach my nose.

Hunters pov

I don’t no what I was thinking but I grabbed her hand and pulled her on top of me. I could see the questioning look in her eyes. I looked right at her taking in her features not seeing any flaws. Her skin was perfectly tanned, her eyes were a bright green and her lips were so pink and cute. I could just kiss them. Wait did I just say that?. Do I like Ember?. She wouldn’t like me back anyway even if she found out what I've done.

Maybe I should just take a risk. I lent closer to her face and she started to move forward and then it happened I kissed Ember.

Embers pov

Hunter started leaning closer to my face and I just looked at his beautiful face what was he doing. I didn’t realize but I started leaning forward to. Suddenly we were kissing. Hunter pulled me closer to him and our lips started to move in sync. He grabbed my waist and started to rub small patterns he licked my bottom lip asking for entry which I allowed.

Soon we were in a full make out session. I really need to take a breath so I pulled away and looked down at Hunter. “what just happened” I asked him trying to catch my breath “ I have no idea”. I smiled down at him that is such a Hunter thing to say. I led back down on him and rested my head at the bottom of his neck trying to get my breath back.

Hunter and I sat there whilst he was rubbing circles on my hips.”I’m sorry” I heard Hunter say. I looked up at him to see panic on his face this is the first time I’ve seen one of his emotions. “why” he looked me in the eye “because if you knew who I were you would regret doing that”. I would never regret doing that. “ who are you Hunter?” he sighed and rubbed the back of his neck “ I cant tell you” he said not making eye contact with me.

I grabbed his chin to make him look at me “Hunter if you knew who I were you would regret that kiss” “Ember, I would never regret kissing you” I smiled “ I wouldn't regret it either”. “Ember if I tell you what I am will you tell me what you are?”. I thought about it would I tell him. Do I trust him enough?. I know this might seem crazy that I’ve only know him for three days but there is something I trust about him. “ only if you promise not to freak out and tell the police” I said looking into his eyes “promise me that as well” “promise” I said holding my pinkie finger out “promise” he said shaking my pinkie finger.

I looked at him waiting for him to say it. “ come on Hunter I wont judge you” I said getting impatient “Ember I don’t want you to hate me” “HUNTER I wont hate you” he sighed “can we say what we are together?” he asked. “fine Ready?” I said he nodded in agreement “1”... “2”...”3”... “GO” “I'm in a gang” we said at the same time. “wait Ember did you just say you are in a gang?” I nodded and sighed “yes I’m in a gang back in England and they wont me back” I said looking down at Hunters chest. “Ember. I'm in a gang too and I’ve done bad things” he said pulling my chin up to look at him “I’ve done bad things to” I said quietly “and what are those bad things?” I looked him dead in the eye and covered my emotions “I've killed people”. I was expecting him to freak out and push me off him but he embraced me in a hug “so have I Ember. So have I”.