My house

whooop another part to my story. so Ember and Hunter are becoming friends. i cant wait to write the other chapter s because som much is going to happen some fun stuff and then some rumors then some ignoring and then some kissing :* nudge nudge wink wink. 

i hope you enjoy this chapter and i am also very sorry for any mistake. we're not all that great at spotting out mistakes so please dont think this story is rubbish becuase ive made a few mistakes. 

also i know the story is going slow at the moment but i promise you there is going to more action and stuff but i dont want to rush it you know what i mean?

anyway sorry for making you wait enjoy this chapter.

America and I were sat in silence driving to my house. I was actually really nervous because I don’t want him thinking that I’m some spoilt rich English girl, I didn't ask for any of it. My parents by me stuff when they leave. It makes them think they are good parents for buying me stuff. Id rather have them home than out all the time. “where about's in cali do you live?” America said to the side of me. I took a quick glance at him and looked back at the toad because I was speeding and didn’t want to crash my baby. “Venice beach” I said blankly. I could see in the corner of my eye that he was shocked.” don’t those houses cost millions?” I just shrugged and carried on drving.

I was driving up the road towards the gates to my house. America was just nodding his head to the music that was playing off my phone through the speakers. “you have a good taste in music ya know?”. I laughed and stopped outside the gates. “one sec” I said getting out of the car. I walked up to the gates and typed the code in and the gates started to open. I walked back over to the car and drove up the stupidly long drive way. I started laughing because Americas face went from blank to an omfg she lives here face.

I pulled up in the garage and turned the ignition off. America turned to me with a smirk on his face “you live in a fucking beach house”. I sighed “what does it look like. Now get your fat ass out of my car”. I pushed open the car door and slammed it shut walking up the door which was connected to the garage that leads into the house.

I walked straight into my kitchen and opened the freezer to get a tub of ice cream out of it. I have these days where I really want ice cream and I guess today is one of those days. I opened the draw which had the cutlery in I grabbed a spoon and close the draw with my hip. I sat down at the kitchen island and waited for America to get his ass in here.

“England this house is amazing. You should have a house party”. I laughed “I’ve already thought of that. How about this weekend” I said with a smirk. “damn right” I laughed at took another spoonful of my ice cream. “can I have some” I looked up at America to see his beautiful blue eyes starring down at me with the spoon in my mouth. “sure grab a spoon” he smirked “I’d rather share with you” I laughed and gave him my spoon “go ahead”.

Half an hour later America had finished sharing the spoon and ice cream. “ I’m gunna go down to the beach. You coming?”. Once again he did his signature smirk and said “only if you wear a bikini” I smirked back “ I always wear a bikini”. I got up and swayed my hips a little more that usual for fun and walked up stairs to get changed into my bikini.

I got into my room and went straight over to the draw which had my swim wear in. I literally only owned bikini's. I had red, pink,green and even paint splatted colour ones. I decided with my galaxy print one. It had two ties at the side of the bottom and ties around the top. It was actually quite hard putting this bikini on because I had to tie it.