Reminders of England

woo okay so im updateing again as i thought the last chapter was really short and yeah..

i now have over 700 views which im really happy about so thank you 

please keep voteing it shows that im not wasteing my time on this story

enjoy

Hunter and I walked into the little English themed restaurant, the inside looked as good as the outside. The chairs had union jack cushioned seats and it smelt like walking home on a Sunday smelling all the roast dinners cooking. I wonder what Lucy is doing right now, she has already forgotten about me but I knew she would.

Hunter pulled a chair out for me in the corner of the restaurant closed away from all the other customers. I grabbed a menu and looked down looking at all the different choices. There was gammon and chips, roast dinner , fish and chips all the stuff I sue to have back home. I decided on having a roast dinner as I haven't had one in a while and just felt like some vegetables.

An old women walked up to the table she had short grey hair and was very skinny she had a warm smile on her face, she reminded me of my nan who died back in England when I was 13 she use to look after me a lot as well as the nannies my parents hired when my nan couldn't look after me. My parents use to ask my nan to do a lot, she was my life and when she died it really got to me I didn't speak to anyone for months. “hey, How can I help you two today?” the old lady was English like me, this bought a smile to my face “ hey, can I have a roast dinner with chicken and a lemonade please” I asked the old lady she gave me a wide grin, her teeth were not the best but she is old “ ahh , young lady you are English just like me I can see why you came here getting tired of the American food” I laughed “something like that” she smiled and turned to Hunter. I looked towards Hunter to see him still looking down at the menu deep in thought, bless him he looked so innocent deciding what he wanted to eat.

“ Hunter would you like some help ordering?” I said making Hunter lift his head from the menu and give me a smile “ Please, I have no idea what good English food is” I laughed and looked towards the old lady “ he will have Gammon and chips with an egg” I turned to Hunter “what drink?” he thought for a second “ umm.. I will just have a coke” the old lady smiled “ I will bring your drinks right over” I smiled and watched the little old lady walk out of site.

“ you take for ever to order” I said to Hunter, he just smirked “ I want waiting for you to order me” I laughed “sure you were Hunter” he laughed and then suddenly stopped and went serious “ Ember, the gang are getting closer to you. They have been spotted at school and have been asking students if they know where you live but of course they don’t”. I took my time to process the information, so right my old gang is after me and are getting closer to killing me. Well this is great, note the sarcasm. “okay, well what should I do?” I asked Hunter, I'm not worried I just don't want to die.

Hunter looked deep in thought thinking about what I asked him, so I waited for him to think of a plan. While Hunter was thinking about what we could do the little old lady came back with our drinks and told me that our food shouldn't be long. I said thank you and sat there in silence thinking about my old life in England.

One point in my life people actually spoke to me, this was before I joined the gang before I got “hot” as the boys use to say to me. When I 13 I wasn't the prettiest girl, I was chubby I wore baggy clothes and just didn't care about what I looked like. During that time of me being like that I got really badly bullied by the boys and girls, I was told I was ugly, that I shouldn't live and horrible stuff like that. This carried on until the summer when I was going into year 11. That summer I started to run and lose the weight, it didn't take me long as It was my puppy fat. When I lost my fat I lost it off my face which made my cheek bones show off, I always had clear skin so that wasn't a problem. I soon had joined the gang and decided that I needed a complete new wardrobe, I bought tighter clothes and more revealing tops, I learnt how to do make up and came a complete new person he I loved. I liked the bad ass vibe I had going on, I loved being in a gang.