Hunters Pov

woooooo okay so this is Hunters first POV wooooo okay so ive never actually written in a guys Pov  so please excuse me if he sounds like a girl sometimes.... i am girl :P

wooo so anyway enjoy this chapter 

P.s im starting from the beginning of Embers first day so when he sees her and shizz :P

anyway enjoy. :*

Hunters pov

I woke up to my alarm at 6:00am. Another day of school another day of people backing away from me and that stupid girl trying to get on me. That English girl yesterday that turned me down. No girl has ever turned me down. I mean have you seen me?. I'm beautiful as most girls would say... what all girls say. There was something different about this girl. Shame I wont see her again.

I got out of bed and went straight into the shower. I turned the shower on the highest heat and waited it for it to warm up.

When the mirror fogged up I pulled down my boxers and stepped into the burning hot water. I grabbed the shampoo and rubbed it into my hair. When the shampoo was out I grabbed the lynx shower gel and washed my body with it.

I turned the shower off and got out. I grabbed the towel that was hanging off the back of the door and dried myself. I wrapped the towel around my waist and walked into my bedroom. I grabbed a pair and black skinny jeans and pulled them on.

I left my room and went to the kitchen to grab the white shirt out of the dryer. I pulled it over my head and walked to the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and sprayed some cologne on and left my hair as it is. I looked down at my phone and the time read 7:30. Alright I’ve got 20 minuets to eat.

I left the bathroom and walked down the hall of my flat into the small kitchen. I grabbed the loaf of bread and pulled out two slices and put them in the toaster for 5 minuets. Whilst my toast was cooking I went for a cigarette. I opened the balcony door and looked over at the ocean. It was always really relaxing in the morning looking at the water but then that gets ruined when I leave for school.

I stubbed the cigarette out and walked back into the flat. My toast popped out of the toaster and was just how I liked it. Do you know how long it took for me to find out not to burn my toast?. 3 months I either had burned toast or under cooked toast. I grabbed the jam and smeared it over the bread and took a large bite. I checked the time once more it read 7:55. better grab my stuff and leave for school.

I locked the door to my flat and walked down the three flights of stairs. I hate lifts so I take the stairs. I pushed open the front door to the block of flats and headed towards the residence car park which held by baby.

I walked around the corner into the car park and saw my baby. I walked up to the black Harley Davison. I pulled the keys out of my back pocket and got onto the motorbike and started the ignition. I did a u-turn on the bike and sped out of the car park onto heading for the free way to have another day wasted at the shit hole.

***********************************************

I drove up the school drive way and parked in my normal space near the trees. I got off the bike and put the keys in my back pocket. I pulled out my cigarettes and sparked one up and took slow drags on the cigarette and blowing the smoke out in small circles.