Moving

woooo okay so this is my first story on wattpad! i've never really written before im not sure if im good or not :/  please give it a chance though and read it. but if you seriously hate it or just think its rubbish then you know don't read it but i would aprrecitate it if you read it. :P it would make me happy.

anyway enjoy my story and i update regularly.

chapter 1: Moving 

“I’ve lived here all my life and now you want to move?” I screamed at my mum.

“please calm down Ember, me and your father got promotions” my mum said to me calmly.

How dare she be so calm in this situation, I’ve lived in England all my life I love it here.

“what about me?. What about how I feel . WAIT! I forgot you don’t care about me!” I screamed at my mum.

My parents are always on business trips at first I grew up with nannies and when I turned 16 my mum would leave me home alone for weeks just with her stupid credit card.

”Ember please darling, me and your farther care about you very much don’t say such rubbish”.

“RUBBISH!.... RUBBISH! You think I’m saying rubbish” I screamed at my mum for the second time.

She never takes me seriously... ya know what her problem is, she wanted a real girly girl unfortunately for her she got me the girl who would rather wear ripped high waste jeans and a leather jacket then a pair of pink high heels and a sun dress.

”Ember, stop shouting at me I’m your mother please respect me”she said again in her annoying calm voice.

“RESPECT! You don’t know the meaning of respect at all”

All my mother did was sigh and rub her hands down her face

” Ember just go pack we're leaving in 2 days, that gives you time to pack all your clothes and say good bye to your friends. The workers will do the rest”.

At first I was going to scream back at her but I just don’t want to argue with her any more, so I turned round an grabbed my keys to my white Lamborghini and walked to my front door and slammed it shut. I got in my car turned the ignition on and sped out of my drive way towards my best friends house.

***

I arrived at Lucy's house and got out of my car and ran up to her door and hit the door as hard as possible. I'm so angry right now UGHH! My parents just don’t understand me. The door swung open and there stood my best friend Lucy looking really angry... well trying to look angry.

Lucy has a baby face so its pretty hard for her to look angry... but when she is angry you don’t want to be there. I love her to bits we were child hood best friends, she’s always been there for me and not to mention she is stunning! With her long brown hair and deep blue eyes she is as skinny as a twig but the only thing I dislike about her is she is so serious so when I say something she doesn’t like.. which is like all the time she gets really serious on my ass and starts ranting at me about how rude I am.

”what’s with killing my door bitch?” Lucy joked and I smiled.

we always call each other names so I don’t get offended by her calling me that.

“I have something really serious to tell you...skank”. Even in this situation I cant make anything serious.

” Ember are you serious. I’m not sure if you are”she said giving me questioning eyes

“seriously Lucy, I’m being serious... I don’t want you to get upset okay?” another thing about Lucy she is really emotional but I love that about her it shows you that she’s actually human.

”Ember?. What are you going on about?”. This is going to be so hard to tell her I love her to much and I really don’t want to leave her but I have to.

”okay Lucy....mymumanddadgotapremotionandnowimmovingtoamerica” right now my heart is pumping so fast I’m so scared to see her reaction.

”WHAT! You cant move I love you so much bitch. You cant leave me we never got to get Niall Horans number!” she screamed at me.

To be honest I’m shocked she actually heard me I spoke really quickly.

”I'm so sorry” I sighed. “but I have to go and we will get Niall’s number when I visit”.

The tears started to fall from her eyes and I just walked over to her and embraced her in a giant hug which made her cry even more.

” I wont forget you Lucy” I said to reassure her and she just nodded into my shoulder and the tears still kept falling from her eyes I could feel my shirt getting damp with her tears.

”we will Skype and everything and I will pay for you to come over and meet hot American guys”.

She started giggling whilst crying so she kind of sounded weird but she looked up with a massive smile on her face which made me smile, I hate seeing her upset.

“OMG! I love American guys!” she screamed at me whilst jumping.

But then she stopped and went all serious again and looked me dead in the eye.

” when are you leaving”

I scratched my head and looked at the ground and mumbled

“ two days”

I slowly looked up and saw her face go from a questioning look to an upset look

“right okay... well you need to go pack call me before you're leaving and I will come say my good byes” she said whilst trying to hold back her tears.

I cant stand seeing her like this and once again this is my parents fault that she is crying.

”Lucy help me pack and then we will go shopping after we packed all my clothes and then we will have our last sleep over until you visit me in America … yeah” she looked at me and nodded and we walked towards my car.

Edited kinda.. 24/10/14