Embers plans part 1

wooo okay so these chapters are going to have a lot of information about Ember and Hunter in there gangs and stuff so there is going to be parts im not sure how many i guess when they are finsihed we will no :P

sorry for any mistakes i make 

enjoy this chapter :*

After Hunter and I had told each other what we were involved with we went to bed.

************

I woke up with Hunters arm around my waist and his warm breath on my neck. I tried getting out of his grip to go the bathroom but he pulled me closer and gripped me tighter. I grabbed my phone to check the time it was 10:00. luckily it was Saturday so there was no school.

I tried getting out of his grip one more time but as he did last time he pulled me even closer and his gripped tightened around my waist one more time. I really need to go to the bathroom what am I going to do?.

I turned around as much as possible to get a better look at his face. I started blowing on his nose to wake him up. I would use my hands but I’m stuck. Hunter started to stir and the hand he had around my waist he used to brush his nose. I quickly got up before he could wrap his arm around my waist again and went into the bathroom.

I did my business and then headed out of the bathroom to get some clothes to wear after my shower I have an idea of what I want to do today. Hunter was still asleep so I just left him, he looks so peaceful sleeping. He wont be able to stay when my parents get back... yeah there that kind and they would hate Hunter anyway because he's like me. They want me to date a doctor or a lawyer or something like that to get a good family reputation.

Sometimes I think they go on these business trips because they don’t want to see me. I'm not the child they wanted. They wanted a girly, smart, helpful child but of course they got me. Enough time thinking about them I got to shower.

I walked into the wardrobe picking out some suitable clothes for today’s plans. I grabbed a pair of grey joggers and a white baggy crop top with a pair of matching floral underwear.

I decided I would wake Hunter up after my shower. I did the usual, I waited for the shower to warm up. Get in then wash myself. Get out dry myself and get dressed and do my make up.

I walked out of the bathroom and looked out of the windows at the beautiful view of the beach on ocean, it so relaxing looking at the waves crash onto the shore and roll back out and repeat itself for the whole day.

I walked over the hair dryer and started to hair. I want to do something different with my hair. I might dip dye it. That’s a maybe though.

Ten minutes later my once wet hair is now dry and bouncy and soft. I left my hair down today because the ends are wavy and it looks nice. I walked over to my bed to wake up Hunter, I’m surprised he didn’t wake up to my hair dryer its pretty loud. I reached down to shake him but instead he grabbed my hand and pulled me on top of him.

I looked up at him to see his eyes closed but a smirk plastered on his lips. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at me “well this is a nice way to wake up” I scoffed “you pulled me on top of you idiot” his smirk got even bigger “yeah but you enjoyed it” I laughed “yes I certainly did Hunter” I said with a wink. “now anyway get up I have something planned for today, make sure you dress in lose clothes like me” I said standing up and twirling around in my clothes. “keep spinning you look hot” I laughed and stretched “nope get showers and changed I will be downstairs” with that said I left him in the bed and headed downstairs to make some breakfast for us.