London

wooo heres the second part to my story i hope you guys like it :P

Lucy and I arrived at my house. Oh god going to have to face the witch who's making me move away from my best friend.

The most annoying thing about this is she knew how much I wouldn’t want to leave Lucy, and right now I can tell that Lucy hates my parents for making me leave. I guess its understandable we met each other in pre-school, I was sat playing with the fake babies when I saw this little boy who I cant even remember his name pushing Lucy.

I stood up with the baby and walked up to the boy and smacked him with the doll and told him to leaver her alone and since then we've been best-friends.”okay lets go pack my stuff” I said which made Lucy jump I don’t think she expected me to be cheery.

I opened my car door and stepped out and walked towards my door with Lucy following behind me. I stood by the door for a few seconds just thinking this is going to be one of the last times I see Lucy in a while and I’m not going to lie I will miss her so much.

I grabbed the door handle and pushed the door open only to be welcomed by many people walking around my house with boxes with different things written on them such as kitchen..bathroom and Embers bedroom.

As soon as I saw that box that had my name on it I ran up towards my room only to see my room half empty with all of my stuff packed up except my clothes and my bed and wardrobe the rest is gone. It feels so empty. I grabbed my medium length brown hair and pulled it into a messy bun, I called Lucy upstairs and we started to pack my clothes.

After we had finished packing the last of my clothes I told Lucy that I was just going to the bathroom. I slowly walked through the halls of my empty house towards the bathroom. The house was full of people but I felt like the only one in the house, I don’t no how I am going to manage in America what if no one likes me because of what a wear or they think I’m a slut. No one would mess with me here because I could get really angry and I’ve given a few people black eyes and one girl a broken noes.

I was thinking so much I didn’t realize that I had reached the bathroom. I stood just looking at myself in the reflection of the mirror. i turned the tap on and splashed cold water in my face, i just cant believe I'm actually moving and of all places to America?. i don't even no what job they're doing in America.

But one thing i do no my parents will never be home. Lucy brought me out of my thoughts as I heard her saying through the door

“Ember are you okay? You've been in there for a while now”.

I turned the tap off and glanced at my self one my time.

"yeah I'm fine i just got a bit distracted" i said whilst unlocking the door.

I gave Lucy a toothy grin and said "are you ready to shop til you drop?" she nodded and gave me a toothy grin of her own.

we got into my car and headed towards London as the best shops are there. After 2 hours and 1 stop we made it to London. I turned to Lucy and smiled

“are you ready for the best shopping trip we've ever had?” I asked cheery.

she gave me a wide grin a replied with

“only if you buy me stuff”.

Only Lucy would say that just thinking of that made my smile disappear, but I quickly smiled again before Lucy would notice, I don’t want her knowing that I’m upset.

”only you would say that Lucy... and of course I’m going to buy you stuff I want to waste the money my parents have!”.

I unclasped my belt and got out of the car and stretched my muscles out

“omg! Lucy you need to learn to drive my back hurts so much right now!”

I say this every time we drive anywhere far away but she always reply with “bitch why would I learn to drive when I can get you to drive me around in your fancy car?” and that is exactly what she said.

We walked towards the rich part of London to splash my parents cash, and splash the cash we did. I ended up buying Lucy a load of clothes from expensive shops and shoes. I did exactly same thing except I bought more trainers because I love trainers.

”Hey Ember. I'm hungry can we go for dinner?” Lucy shouted across the car park.

She is always really loud, that’s another thing I’m going to miss about her she is always loud and smiley.

“sure, where do you wanna go?” I shouted back it will probably be some fast food place, she loves fast food but so do I so its okay.

“how about McDonald’s?” I gave her a wide grin and got into my car and waited for Lucy to jump in.

We drove for about 5 minuets before we found a McDonald’s drive through “bitch! What do you want?” I shouted at Lucy.

“bitch how dare you shout at me!” I looked at her serious face and just burst out laughing.

”stop laughing at me!” she screamed “I'M SERIOUS EMBER”

I just laughed her even more.

”that's it Ember I’m not talking to you any more”

“hey how are you going to order if you're not talking to me?” I asked with a smug smile on my face.

She took a quick glance at me and gave me a big toothy grin

“I didn’t think of that” I just smiled at her and drove towards the speaker.

”okay Lucy what do you want?” I questioned her.

She looked at me and said

“I WANT A BIG MAC BITCH” I laughed her and asked her “what drink slut?” she looked at me like I was dumb, but then I remembered she always has a strawberry milkshake. I turned to her and smiled and waited for the person to ask for our order.

We drove into McDonald’s car pack and sat there eating our meals and just talking about random stuff. I started to zone out when Lucy started clicking her fingers in my face.

“yeah?"

she gave me that look when she is basically calling me stupid

“what?”

she just nodded her head no and turned around to drink the rest of her milkshake. I got out of my car and put my rubbish in the bin and walked back towards my car, I got in my car.

“are you ready to go back to my house for the last time ever?” she laughed and nodded.

I put my keys in the ignition and reversed out of the car pack back to my house.

Edited 24/10/14