Shit they found me

wooo okay so this is in Embers pov now :p so this is from when she wakes up the next day with Hunter ;)

sorry for any mistakes im not perfect :P 

anywayss Enjoy this chapter :D 

I woke up the next morning to the light poring through the windows and an arm wrapped around my waist I looked at my phone to see it was 6:30am good, enough time to get changed for school. I turned my body round to see Hunter asleep. I looked closely at his sculpted face, he looked so innocent and cute. His brown hair was across his eyes and you could here his tiny little breaths. Why would anyone ignore him?. I'm going to find out those rumours one way or another.

I lifted Hunters arm from around my waist and sat up in my bed. I rubbed my hands up and down my face. “ughh I hate mornings” I sighed and walked into the bathroom to look at my appearance.

When I got in front of the mirror I was pretty surprised. I didn’t look as bad as I thought I would. My brown hair was still in the bun just a bit messier. I decided to go wake up Hunter. But after I had a wee. I always need a wee in the morning.

I was drying my hands when I had the perfect idea of how to wake up Hunter.

I stood in the bathroom door and ran towards my bed. I did a massive jump and landed on Hunter. “WHAT THE FUCK?” Hunter shouted. I rolled off Hunter and started laughing my ass off “your face though”. Hunter groaned “ remind me never to share a bed with you again”. I laughed “come on sleepy head. We've got school” “ughh not the shit hole” I laughed at him, he is really not a morning person. “I’m going for a shower do you want one after?” “we could have one together” he said smirking at me. “Hunter shut the hell up do you want one or not?” “someone’s moody in the morning and sure”. I left Hunter and walked into my wardrobe to pick out an outfit.

I decided on a blue top with rolled up sleeves and black high waisted shorts, as you can tell I love high waisted shorts. I picked up a pair of matching black underwear and walked into the bathroom. I turned the shower on and let the water heat up. When the mirror was fogged up I pulled off my clothes and climbed into the shower.

I washed my hair with some grapefruit shampoo and used the matching shower gel to wash my body with. As you probably can tell I have many shampoo's. I love the smell of them all so I buy them all, I don't think I have ever finished a bottle of shampoo.

I let the shower wash away my sleepiness and let my muscles relax. I wonder what the school is going to do to me and Hunter?.

I got out of the shower and dried myself with the pink towel that I placed in the bathroom yesterday. I clipped my black bra on and slid my underwear over my freshly shaven legs. I pulled my blue top on and pulled my shorts on and tucked my shirt in. I grabbed my usual make up and put it on.

I walked into my bedroom to see Hunter had fallen asleep again. I walked up to him and pulled the pillow from under his head. His eyes jerked open and I smirked at him “get your ass in that shower” I looked down at my watch it read 7:15 “ and hurry up we have to leave at 8:00 and I want to get breakfast from mcdonald’s” “yes mum”. I slapped him in the arm and walked over to my hair dryer and started to blow dry my hair. I turned towards the bathroom door and watched Hunters sexy body walk in and close the door. No guy in England was that good looking he was like a Greek god, I mean Hunter was perfect. I need to meet his parents. They must be really good looking if they made him.