The mall

woo okay this is the sixth part :P enjoy 

I walked in to the thing that Americans call the “mall” I looked around and you could see the cliché groups. On the right you had the “plastics” or “bitches” or pretty much sluts, with the jocks. Then on the left you had the people who had there own friends and where not bullied by the bitches and then of-course you had the nerds that actually came out of a book and decided to come out but look really awkward. “well this is going to be fun” I said under my breath as I started walking through the bitches and jocks. I got a “watch were you're going” from some fake blonde and then some egotistic jock whistled at me and I just lost my temper and I shouted “I’m not a fucking dog!, so don’t fucking whistle at me you ass hole I'm not like her” I said pointing at the fake blonde. She just gave some weird screech and said “go away you British jerk” with her annoying high pitched voice. “gladly” I said before walking away from those asses. Now to buy my stupid schools supplies and clothes.

I had just finished buying my stupid school supplies, but I did get a really cool bag from Hollister. Its a backpack and it has a cloud pattern on it. My belly told me that is was hungry so I headed towards the food court in search for a subway as I love subway. Thankfully there was a subway. I walked into the subway and lined up in the queue, I already know what I want I get it all the time. Finally it was my turn to order the guy asked me what I wanted I said “ hey, yeah umm... can I have a six inch sub with Italian bread with chicken tikka in it please.” he nodded and asked if I wanted it with cheese and toasted I said yes and waited for it to cook to put my salad in it. I always get lettuce and onion with mayo.

I paid for my sub and sat down at one of the only empty tables with my drink and just sat there eating it quietly and thought for a while. I wonder what Lucy is doing right now... she's probably already forgotten about me. Sometimes I thought she didn’t really care about me but she did, I just thought she didn’t. Then my parents came to mind which made my anger come back. How dare they leave me, we only moved here yesterday! And now they are gone! Ughhhh!. They frustrate me. I was bought out of my thoughts when some person waved there hand in my face.

“can I help you?” I said angrily, at first he looked shocked but then her gave me a smirk and said “ hey!, you're that hot English girl who had a go at the jock” I gave him a are you serious look and replied with “ Yes, well done. Now if you don’t mind I’m trying to eat as you can see so if you don’t mind could you maybe just …. piss off back to your friend who I already had a go at?”. I looked closely at him and he was actually really attractive, he had dark brown hair that just swept across his eyes which where a dark blue which were really pretty, they were like crystals. His cheek bones were really prominent and stood out. He was very tanned like me and he must be around 6 foot he was generally really good looking.”well someone’s feisty.... I like that” I just sighed and looked him dead in his blue orbs and said “why are you here?” I gave me a smirk “Because I saw an attractive girl sat by her self and I wanted to get her number. But I came across you and well you were the hot English girl who put that jerk Cameron in his place” I smiled at the last part but quickly covered it and asked “you're not friends with him?.... you seem like you would be” when I said that he gave me a frown” you think I would be friends with him?” I looked at him “well yeah I just said that didn't I?” I got up and said “ well I gotta go what ever your name is” with that I walked out of subway with my drink in hand heading towards the shoe shops to buy more trainers.

I bought myself another 3 pairs of shoes which were dark blue vans, another pair of Nike blazers and a pair of leather boots to go with my denim shots and leather jacket. Carrying all of these boxes of shoes were hard so I had no choice but go back to my car and put them there.

I was walking out of the mall when I had a tap on my shoulder. I turned around only to be faced with that annoying ass who interrupted me eating my sub. I looked at him coldly and said “what do you want?” he stepped back putting his hands in the air like he was surrendering and said “Okay chill English. But I just wanted to find out your name”. I sighed “cant you see my arms are full?” I nodded “yeah” I gave him a frown and said “this means I’m kinda busy right now so if you don’t mind I’m going to my car”. With that said I turned around walking towards my white Lamborghini.

That guy is so annoying. Why wont he leave me alone?. I got to my car I went to open the boot but realised the car wasn’t unlocked. I put the shoes on the ground and grabbed my keys out of my shorts pocket and unlocked the car when I did that I heard a gasp from behind me, I turned around to be faced with that annoying jerk that whistled at me earlier. He started to point towards my car then shouted “Guys! Get over here. That hot English girl has a white Lamborghini”. I heard running then all over the jocks were stood by my car admiring it one of them asked “is this your car?” I sighed at said “No, its a fairy’s..... of course its my car you idiot!”. I pulled open the boot to see more shoes boxes from the day I went shopping with Lucy in London I smiled then picked up my new shoes of the ground and put them into the boot slamming it shut. I turned around and said “Now if you excuse me I want to go to my new home... so if you will move that would be great” one of the guys said “Dude her voice is so hot” I sighed and got into my car slamming the door shut behind me. I rubbed my hands down my face... this day has be so stressful why are American dudes annoying. I looked up to be welcomed by those blue orbs from earlier he was on a black motorbike in front of me. He smirked then mouthed “nice ride England” I smiled and reversed out of the parking space nearly hitting one of the annoying jerks admiring my car, I laughed and opened my window and shouted “I warned you don get in the way or I would hit you” I laughed then sped of the car pack back home going over the speed limit once again. You know what they always say “yolo”.

wooo so she meets some annoying guy :) i wonder who that could be maybe a badboy?

woo so anyway i have said that i update pretty much everyday but ive changes my mind i will probably update most week days as i love my weekends and i dont do much through the week so it makes sence woo anyway please keep reading :D