Chapter 30

Chapter 30- BEACH TIME!!

*Here's that update my LOYAL Fans wanted. Enjoy ..

*James' POV

I pulled into a spot by the white sanded beach sand and looked ahead at the many teens adults and kids that ran through the sand throwing water and building sand castles. Everyone unbuckled their seatbelts and got out. Donavan and Dían walked towards the sand holding some bags. "James can you get the cooler?" Ki asked putting sunblock on Nathan.

"Sure thing" I grabbed the cooler and Nathan ran over reaching his arms out.

"Daddy! Daddy! I can carry! I strong like youu" he smiled.

"Not just yet Nate gotta couple more years on you" I chuckled and he jumped around behind me as I walked to wear Ki and the twins were. Díanna sat on a towel with her sunglasses on. I sat the cooler down next to her and she looked at it. She opened the cooler and grabbed for one of the beer bottles. "Your crazy right?" I snatched it from her.

"Dad..how come I can't have one?"

"Too young baby girl" I chuckled and she rolled her eyes. She took off her sunglasses putting them in her bag.

"When you were my age-"

I cut her off. "When I was your age Díanna...I was stupid. Then...I met your mom"

"So I can't be stupid for one day?...I'm pretty sure we can both keep it a secret"

"I'm not letting my daughter drink"

"And I'm not letting my dad control my life" she muttered getting up and walking to wear Dían and Donavan were in the water. Ki came and sat down by me leaning into my chest. She looked up at me. I looked at her for a minute and then up to see Nathan talking with some girls who were about 3 or 4.

"Your sons gunna be a little pimp" she chuckled.

"He got the looks from his dad" I chuckled and she scoffed.

"All he hot from you was his nose and mouth...he has my eyes and MY hair"

"Our hair is the same color" I chuckled.

"Nooo....mine is lighter and more volumized" she said swinging her hair around. I laughed at her and she sighed. "So what exactly do you want to do this week?" she asked playing with her hair.

"Maybe go out to eat... Go around town? Bowling ...the movies?"

"Ooh....how about going out to eat tomorrow? And...bowling tonight?"

"I dont wanna do anything tonight..."

"Well then...tomorrow?" She asked kissing my chin.

"Alright ask the twins if they want to..."

"I will later..for now I'm busy"

"Doing what?" I chuckled. "Playin with your hair?"

"Nope...laying with my husband." she wrapped her arm across my stomach. "James..."

"What?"

"I know we have Nathan and the twins but....what would you think of having another k-"

"No Ki....I think 3 is...good enough for us... "

"That's what you said before and we had Nathan. I mean James come on one more kid can't hurt... Another boy? Girl? I mean... I just would really want another"

"I don't" I really don't want another kid though. "Twin girls and a son...I think that's enough.."

"Okay" she got up and walked towards the water. I sighed opening the beer and taking a sip.