Ch 44 - Don't leave me.

Hey guys, hope you’ve been reading my authors’ notes that I post before every chapter. Please go check out @missunfamous & @XxCupCakeLovaxX books please? They’re very good writers they need some promoting. Read Vote Comment & tell your friends!!

-       Anna.

Chapter 44 – “Don’t Leave Me!”

She looked between the two of us for a second and Zach came standing in front of me. “What are you doing here?” He said with a groan at the beginning.

“Zach please can we talk?” She didn’t even look at him. She just stared at me the entire time.

“No Vanessa, I told you the other day I can’t be with you!” He said raising his voice.

“Zach? I’m sorry okay I’ll tell them to stop-“

“You’re fucking crazy V, get out of my house” He said walking towards her opening the door. “Now.”

“Zach baby please? I’m trying here to fix things!”

“Vanessa GET OUT! We don’t need any more of this bullshit”.

“What do you mean we? Zach I wouldn’t want to have to tell anybody about… you two.” She said crossing her arms and looking between us.

“What is your problem?” I finally yelled. “You were a crazy bitch over my dad and now you’re a crazy bitch over my… over Zach.”

 “Excuse me?! But you shouldn’t even be talking seeing as though YOU were warned once about dating an over aged man? If I make one phone call to your father he will make your life at home a leaving hell, as well as your life at school! Don’t try me Dianna walk out of here while you still can because I will not once hesitate to ruin your life, and Zach baby I love you but you can and will suffer with this little girl if you keep making poor decisions like this. I taught you better Hun?”

I stood there looking at Zach who looked at her in annoyance with his teeth gritted. “Vanessa-“

“Zach, baby can we talk when she leaves?”

“Vanessa!” He snapped and turned to me. “Look Dianna-“

“No Zach… she’s right.” I said with a smile. Over-aged? I turn eighteen in like two or three months but it’s worth a wait to be with him. “Zach do you want to get back together with me?” I asked looking at him.

“Dianna, I-“

“No Zach, yes or no. Regardless of what happened with us… I want to know yes… or no?”

“Yea but-“I looked at Vanessa.

“We can talk later because she doesn’t need to know about anything” I said trying to not mention the baby in front of her.

“Keep it up guys keep it up! You two keep acting like this and not only will I ruin your lives but Dianna I will just get your dad and wrap him around my little finger and have him and your mother divorced in a few months…”

“No you won’t! My dad is smart enough to know that playing with an old, overused, infectious toy is just STUPID! Besides… why would he trade something as a perfect as my mom for something so commonly used with the neighborhood?! Just get the hell out of my… our life and stay out! There’s plenty of fish in the sea why not jump in the pacific now trust me, no one will miss you!” I yelled now beyond furious her cheeks became brighter than the pinkest rose on Valentine’s Day. She smiled shaking her head.

“Oh you really crossed the line now!” She pulled out her cellphone dialed a number and put it to her ear. “Hello I have just discovered of a sexual offender within my neighborhood who has kidnapped my co-workers daughter and molested her multiple times in his basement please hurry!” She continued to speak to the women on the line and I stood there looking between her and Zach as his eyes widened.

This bitch is crazy.

I did what any other person would have done.

I looked around spotting a glass on the kitchen counter took a few steps to grab it and… threw it directly at her face. She screamed and I grabbed the phone.

“Uh… Mom you did it again!”

“Excuse me what is going on?” A women’s voice asked.

“My mother just… she just came home from the hospital a few days ago I mean my gosh mom!” I looked at Vanessa and at Zach going crazy walking back and forth grabbing things like a pack of ice and a pillow. “She thinks she’s in the movie we just came from seeing… and she just needs a nap. I deeply apologize for her call.

“Yea... just make sure it doesn’t happen again, making a fake call talking about something as serious as this and having a police officer have to  come out there will be a serious price to pay.”

“You’re very right and I’m going to make sure this doesn’t happen again, have a nice day ma’am.” Without replying the women hung up and a sigh of relief escaped me and Zach’s lips at the same time.

“Dianna what the fuck made you think this shit would make it better!?!”

“Zach I just… I”

“Dianna go home” he said shaking his head. “I have to take her home.”

“What? You’re going to take her home and when she wakes up she can call the police again!?”

“Dianna get the fuck out!” He yelled picking Vanessa up.

“Zach…” I said with a shaky voice. Just as I did we heard screaming outside along with weird loud bangs mixed with… gunshots? He sat Vanessa down and we both crept to the window peeking out to see people sprawled out in the streets along with multiple cars going by firing huge guns towards houses and the park.

            Just as Zach grabbed my hand to pull me away I felt something sharply hit me a few inches to the side of my bellybutton and then another hitting my right forearm. I fell to the ground grabbing my stomach with my left hand and felt my right arm begin to go completely numb.

I kept hearing yells and I didn’t know who it was. All I knew was that I felt my body being lifted up and soft movement before I heard “Please baby… don’t leave me” and then…

Everything went blank.