Chapter 24

Chapter 24

Okay So I've Been The Worst Author Ever Updating Weeks Late.?? I Kno...It's Not Something Expected From Me But Just Kno I'm Going To Write Evry Chance I Get .

*Kionas' POV*

I Layed In the bed half awake half asleep. I kept hearing a repeated sound outside.. Boom.. Boom.. Boom. The car doors would slam and I tossled under my sheets desperately looking for a comfortable position to lay. "Ugh.." I groaned when I heard a even louder car door slam. Seconds later the car started and I heard it slowly leave in the distance.

'The Next Morning'

Once again I was alone at home. James still had to work and the twins decided to go to school. I Was stuck all alone.. With Nathan. I opened the window and then laid back down. I heard the phone ringing downstairs and sighed swinging my legs across the bed. I walked down the steps inhaling deeply as I neared the phone. Gosh...How could my parents be gone just like that? I picked it up and sighed answering.

I could hear shuffling around and a slam. The line then went dead. "Ok...?"

*UNKNOWN POV*

~|3:58 PM|~

I stopped the car outside. There she was... Standing with her family. She said something to them before walking off..alone..perfect. I watched as she walked Towards the back of the building. When she was out of sight I slowly drove Towards the back. I turned the corner and saw her entering the women's restroom. I parked the car by the door to the bathrooms and got out. I opened the door to the bathroom and saw her standing in the mirror messing with her hair. She looked at me from the mirror and her facial expression changed in the blink of an eye to fear.

"What are you doing in here.?" She barely spoke quickly turning towards me. I smirked looking her angelic body up and down. She took a step back and I took one gettin closer. She hurriedly fled to the stall locking it. I chuckled and heard her scream 'help'. I banged on the door and heard a weird noise. A dialing noise.

"I'd Be Careful if I were you" I said and her loud breathing stopped."One Call or text from that phone and boom..."

"What Do you want from me.!" She yelled and I heard footsteps.

"Just to talk I promise"

"You think I'd believe you like some bimbo.!"

"I don't need you to... Just come and talk.. Please"

"We can talk from here"

"I'd Rather Talk outsi-"

"No.!"

I chuckled and sighed. "Maybe another time" I opened the door but didn't leave. I went into the next stall. She slowly unlocked it opening the door. She rushed toward the door slowly opening it. I rushed over reached to grab her hand and as soon as we touched I felt something cold and hard hit my head. I groaned falling back on the floor. I looked up and saw she took the toilet seat off!! Smart... Makes it all the more fun. She lifted it Trying to hit me again but I rolled moving away and kicked my leg tripping her. She fell to the ground the seat colliding with her chin.

She yelled cupping her chin with her hands and I regained my balance standing up and going over to her. She kicked and punched when I grabbed her leg. I forced her up in a standing position grabbed the back of her head and slammed it against the wall repeatedly until she stopped. I felt her pulse Eh she's alive. I put one of her arms around my neck and the other at her side so it looked like she was standing on her own.

I opened the bathroom door and went to the backseat o my car. I forced her in and put the seatbelt around her... Not for her but just invade she wants to run. I for the rope I needed and didn't see it.

"Fuck!" I groaned kicking the car. I looked down and pulled off my belt. I wrapped it tightly around her hands and then grabbed her legs. I looked around again. Nothing..hmmm. I went to my trunk and looked through. I have nothing... Wait. I moved a box and saw my jacket. I grabbed it and used it to tie her legs together. Tightly. I shut the doors and locked it from the outside. I got in the drivers seat and sped off down the road.

When I finally pulled Onto the empty lot it was dark outside maybe 9 or 10 PM. I heard her slowly wake up shuffling around and yelping. I unbuckled her seatbelt and her feet collided with my gut. I fell back onto my back and she tried jumping from the car but fell with a thud onto the hard grass. She groaned loudly as I struggled to get up. I kicked her once in the gut and her face was shocked with pain. I picked her up by the hair pulling her Towards the door of the old warehouse. Her screams were loud but we were far from Antyones ear range.

Once inside I used all my willing strength to pull her up and slam her against the nearest wall. "STOOP.!" I heard my son growl. "I Told you not to hurt her.!" He came over grabbing her and pulled her to her feet. He then whispered slightly...

"I'm so sorry Dían"