Chapter 23-Stalker

Chapter 23- ...?

*Jakes POV*

This was the Vanessa.. The one who James was with years ago. She had an angels smile and a models figure. She was absolutely beautiful. From her long brown hair to her long tan legs.

I felt weird starring at her as she was most definitely not interested in me. The room went silent and I knew I had to step in. Well then again it was for my benefit. "Uh...Hi." I said nervously standing up. She looked at me then James and Ki. She smiled and looked back at me.

"Hi" She smoothy said her hand lacing with mine as she shook it sending uncomfortable tingles through my hand. "Vanessa" She smiled looking at James.

"Jake" I smiled looking at her.

"So..Your Kionas' brother..well at least someone got the looks in the family" she muttered the last part so only I heard. She had a twinkle in her eye that forced my face to warm up. She touched my shoulder. "I Think I should leave..I don't want to..intrude." she slowly took careful steps toward the door her heels clicking against the hardened wood floor. Her hair swayed side to side as her body did too.

"Uhm..I'll walk you out." I offered.

"NO.!" Ki Almost shouted putting her hand out. "I mean..let me" She Growled looking at Vanessa and slowly stalking towards the door.

"Uh No It's okay Ki let me." I said softly smiling at Vanessa as she did me. She smiled and I opened the door for her shutting it behind us.

"Jake..I've always wanted to meet you..."

"Uh..Really.?"

"Really" she said seductively touching my arm as she smiled at me. She looked me up and down before frowning. "I have to go"

"Wait.!" She looked back at me weirdly. "Have a nice evening" she smiled and soon Jacob came outside and they left. I sighed walking inside the warm house as I heard Ki furiously yelling upstairs.

I grabbed my keys and soon headed off with Christopher.

*James' POV*

I sighed when Jake walked out of the door Vanessa on his tail.

***

"Why is she here.? You've obviously known for longer than I have.! Seeing you two are such good friends.! Your telling her about us James.! I don't want her to know anything about me starting with my parents!" She yelled at me without taking a breath.

"Ki just please calm down.." I sighed touching her shoulders.

"Me.? Ha! You now tell me to calm down.! FUCK OFF JAMES.!" She yelled slamming the bathroom door. I walked over to the door pulling on the handle already knowing it was locked.

"Ki..."

"James Leave me alone" I heard her sigh.

"What's the big deal Bae.? She's back yea I didn't know okay.? And I'm sorry about telling her that was wrong-"

"TERRIBLY WRONG.!" She retorted and I heard running water.

"Ki open up"

"...James I don't know what to do anymore.." I heard her sigh with a small sniffle.

"Open up so we can talk"

"No"

"Ki plea-" before I could finish the door swung open and Ki brushe past me and out the room door. "Can we please talk about it.?"

"Why is it when I'm mad your chill.? You can't fuckin tell me to calm down when you are the angry one I can't think I can't do anything because you make every decision..ever since we got married not me..you" she stormed out of the room slamming the door in the process. I sighed out of annoyance following behind. I swear she is so complicating.

"James Leave me alone.!" Ki yelled when I grabbed her wrist.

"Why are you so angry.? I asked slightly pulling her so she faced me.

"Because I want you to understand but you won't.!" she yanked her arm away continuing down the hall.

"Ki-Babe-Ki.!" I Said Inbetween attempts to grab

*Unknowns POV*

"I Told you she's never going to fall for that.!" my son yelled slamming his clipboard down.

"Listen to me.! Your going to do it alright.! If the jobs not done by midnight I'm gonna fucking do it myself.!" I growled gripping his shirt.

"Your not hurting her-"

"I will kill her If you don't do it"

"What about Día-"

"Enough about that girl.! You don't love like or feel any emotions Towards anyone.!" I yelled and he yanked himself away stomping out of the room and slamming the door so hard a picture fell. I walked over to the shatter glass carefully picking up the paper hidden on the back. It was folded nice and tight just like I left it. I unfolded it and a crooked smile crept across my face as I read the letters. The word..the name..so sweet and tender.

ALRIGHT.!!!! I UPDATED AND IT PROBABLY SUCKED.!!! IF IT DIDN'T LEAVE FEEDBACK PLZZZZZ.!!! VOTE FAN DO WHT YOU MUST FOR THE NEXT CHAPP.!!!!!! VOTE.!!! :)