Chapter 27

OKAY! Guys i know im asking for 'soooo' much but imma ask anyway just to see which of my fans actually do things for me :) i asked nicely =/. Ive written up a new book called 'Love&Hate=Complicated Things' I think alot of you will like it out of my... 200+ fans 100 of you will like it promise ^^ so check it out ! Its on me and Zana's joint account. TwoHearts2 And if your interested :) please check out her books too. Thank you soo much to those of you who do read and check out my book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 27- The Things you do for love.

{-Okay, so you guys, I'm assuming; you liked the last chapter. Yes I hope you did ^^. this chapter is going to be two weeks ahead. As in yes I'm skipping all that blah blah blah! I just really wanna get myself into it so it's fun for me to write and entertaining for you to read. So it'll be a win win situation. Leggo! _]

_-~*Tw0 WEeKs LaTeR*~-_

Dians POV:

I helplessly giggled as his story continued. Ah life is surely feeling great right now. Everything is far behind me.

"No-" he cut off chuckling. "I'm serious the guy looks at me and shoves me back! All I wanted was the ice-cream not the cone!"

He had been telling me all about how he went cone-ing with his friend David. Nick is crazy! I laughed again as he mimicked the man's voice and facial expression.

"I say! You my young man are very ridiculous! You do not do such a preposterous thing! I say leave here! Immediately!" I laughed again his arm snaking around my shoulder as he laughed with me.

"Babe that-" I chuckled. "Is crazy! Ha..oh my gosh he hit you? Ohh.." I chuckled.

"Yea he hit me AFTER shoving me!" he laughed.

"Next time I wanna goo" I whined burying my face into his black jacket his cologne soon filled my nostrils as I breathed.

"Yea you can...If your dad let's you." he sighed shrugging me off him.

"Babe it's not really my choice then... You know it's going to take my dad like... At least a year to get over all of this.."

"I just wish he knew how much I loved you.."

"For now, I'm just happy I know you love me" I smiled kissing him. He grabbed my backpack then my hand and walked with me towards the front of the school. "Alright babe i'll see you after school right?" I questioned taking my bag from him and slinging it over my shoulder. He leaned a bit down his hands holding my neck and kissed me once more before sighing.

"After school it is.." he hugged me tightly before walking towards his car and leaving. I smiled letting out a breath and walked up the steps of the school as the bell rang dismissing lunch.

Ever since the...incident, I've been treated differently like I'm fragile. Nick can't even go to this school anymore... He got transferred to a school about an hour away. So we're just really starting back from where we stopped.

In class my mind kept wondering to the thought of Nick. I miss him so much..I bet those..girls are all over him.

(I'm Geussing Some Fans Of My last Book Would Want Some James Ndd Ki Action ;] )

*Kionas' POV*

I couldn't be much happier at this moment, snuggling with James watching Chronicle on our new leather sofa. His chest elevated everytime he breathed. His hand holding mine as my legs tangled with his. I pulled the blanket higher up on me I felt a little chilly. Nothing could change my mood, new living and bedroom set, the twins got their bedrooms redone along with Nathan. He no longer has a crib but a 'Big Boy' room.

James was on his vacation break the twins' went on spring break next week and James' had two weeks vacation. My eyes began to droop but the sound of a microwave beep woke me up. Looking around I see myself alone in a cold room. The TV on Football and noise in the kitchen. James' came out holding a beer and a bowl of popcorn. He smiled at me as he sat in his favorite chair. I got up going over and sitting on his lap. He wrapped a hand around me sipping his beer. I began eaten the popcorn and so did he. The house phone began ringing and I got up going to grab it off the fire place.

"Hello?" I answered stretching.

"Hey Ki." my brother said from the other end.

"Hey Jake" I smiled to myself

"IJust called to see if next week is still on an okay?"

"It is Jake it is, We're pretty much done packing" I heard the TV get turned up and I looked back at James he smiled winking at me. I chuckled.

"Alright and same here Sis, I'm just so ready for this, we haven't been to New York since we were in college" he shakily sighed.

"Jake I know your worrying about the flight, it'll be fine okay?"

"I'm not just worried about the flight... The fact that I'm having another kid is my true reason."

I laughed a bit. "Jake-" I turned around walking in the kitchen. "It'll be just like the first one, You and Steph are truly soul mates nothing will go wrong I promise this to you"

"Okay Ki... I gotta go Chris has a basketball game in a few..love ya Sis stay safe"

"Love you too bro" I hung up and put the phone on the hook. I climbed the stairs and flicked on the light in Nathans' room. He peeked at me from under his bed. I chuckled a little walking over. "Nathan, what are you doing honey? Come from under there." he shook his head.

"Mommy my pet?! My pet!" I quizzically looked at him.

"What pet.." he came from under the bed holding a furry little thing. He was holding a little guinea pig. I almost jumped up. "Nathan?! Where'd you get that??"

"Sissy took me to get Em" he smiled petting the guinea pig. I swear reserve girls never listen to me.. "I keep him ..please mommy" he smiled his missing tooth easily noticeable.

"We'll talk about it later.." he nodded putting the guinea pig in a metal cage with water and little food pellets. I sighed shutting the door.

I went downstairs and James' was drinking his second beer. I shook my head and went into the kitchen to start dinner. I grabbed the required ingredients pots and pans and put them on the counter tops. I started dinner going around the kitchen grabbing different seasonings spices and lids. The dish smelt so good, OvenBaked Chicken Breast with yellow rice and peas. I had James' make us Strawberry Jams,A drink he made when I was pregnant with Nathan.

Alcohol free- unless you added your own and in this case I did. It tasted like an alcoholic drink without any alcohol but I still liked to drink every now and then. I heard a door open and looked up to see Díanna hugging James and walking towards me.

"Hey ma" she smiled hugging me.

"Where's Dían?" I questioned washing my hands.

"With her boyfriend" she looked at m e with the 'I-still-can't-believe-it' look.

"Uh....Shame on you teens.." she laughed and went upstairs.