Chapter 29

Chapter 29 - VACATION!!

Yea Soooooooooo here you go fans :)

We stepped off the plane and I was in such shock. There were so many teens barely any kids or adults. We grabbed our luggage going into the main airport. I followed my parents toward the car rental place as Nathan held his suitcase and my hand.

"Díanna..." I looked down at him as he was looking everywhere.

"Yea?"

"I tired..."

"you can sleep in the car okay?" he didn't answer but we continued walking. My dad chose the truck..he rented a silver and black dodge longhorn. It was nice. I sat with Nathan on my lap as we drove to our resort. When we got there the first thing I did was change into my bikini.

"And where are you going?" my dad asked as I stepped out of my room.

"Down to the pool" I said grabbin my towel.

"..Alright be back before 8" I looked at the time and it was 6 pm.

"Oookay" I took a room key with me and Diana and Donavan decided to come. I got in the pool and was so relaxed..until a bunch of boys came over.

"Hey" one said swimming over to me.

"What?"

"Wanna play a game with us?" he asked.

"I'm okay..." I swam towards the ledge.

"C'mon..our teams are uneven." he smiled following me.

"Ooh let's play Bae" Dían smiled to Donavon.

"The teams would still be uneven..." Donavon said and I could see him looking at some girls across the pool.

"So now you have mo choice but to play" the boy smiled again grabbing my hand. "Don't worry...you can be on my team.." I let him pull me towards his group of friends. "What's your name?"

"Díanna"

"Guys Díannas on my team! Alright you know how to play football right?"

"Uhm...sure."

He gave me the football. "Run..well swim this past them. We'll block Em aiigh?" I nodded. "Go go go go go" Next thing I know I'm swimming down the pool and arms grab me around my waiste.

"Your not so fast now are you?" a voice said in my ear. I turned and this guy literally towered me. He was atleast 6'3 he was a light brown with a body.

"I..Geuss not" he smiled and grabbed the ball from me.

"Don't worry I'll make sure not to hurt such a brittle little girl" he winked smirking and went back over to his team. The games continued me or Dían running and that same guy coming after me saying slick and flirty comments. By 7 it was kinda dark. Almost everyone was gone except for Brenden..the tall guy who kept catching me. I was sitting on the ledge and he stood a little in front of me.

"So how long are you goin ta be here?"

"For about two weeks..."

"Awh that sucks for me..."

"How?" I chuckled.

"Cause when you leave I'll miss you..." he grabbed my hips his face about 6 inches from mine.

"I have a boyfriend...." he looked a little sad.

"That's makes you even more attractive." he leaned in and actually kissed me. I felt something I never felt with Zach.... Sparks...no. I pushed him away from me. "I said I have a boyfriend you ass!" I stood up wrapping a towel around myself and grabbing my stuff.

"Wait Díanna I'm sorry."

"Oh shutup" I opened the gate and it slammed behind me. I walked down the dark paths towards our building. I heard him continue to call my name and then footsteps. I kept walking shaking my head in the process. He caught up to me grabbing my hand.

"Díanna please hear me out"

"Brenden just go back to your building and forget everything that happened tonight" I smiled. "Because that's what I'm doing." he grabbed my hand again.

"Díanna I'm sorry I shouldn't have kissed you knowing you had a boyfriend it was wrong and I am sorry ...I should've just backed away."

"Okay...still bye" I continued walking not hearing him anymore. I went upstairs to our room and saw Dían and Donavan cuddling on the couch. I groaned going in my room and locking the door. I took off my bikini and towel dried myself. I grabbed my bed clothes and got in the shower scrubbing my body and hair. I heard knocking at my room door when I turned the shower off I wrapped in a towel an opened the door.

"Hey honey me an your father are going to take Nathan to the kids pool" my mom said holding Nathan.

"Okay...bye"

"Keep an eye on Dían and Donavan..your after doesn't want them alone,... Bye honey" I shut the door and got dressed in my shorts and tank top.

*Donavans' POV

"Aye Sis we're Goin to bed so..night" Dían said standing up from where she laid on me.

"Dían be for real I know as well as you do that your not going to bed...at 8 at night...you slept the whole way here?"

"Díanna I'm not going to do anything dad wouldn't want me to" she smiled grabbing my hand and pulling me towards my room.

"So are we really not going to do anything Bae?" I asked sitting on the bed.

"Up to you" she shrugged pulling her shirt over her head.

"We shouldn't your dads' the first dad to like me...I don't wanna ruin that." I laid on her bed kicking off my vans. She went in the bathroom and got dressed. She came out in one of my jerseys smiling. I hook my head and she came and laid next to me. I pulled her near me and kissed her. She responded kissing back. I slightly pulled her away.

"Night sleepy head..Imma go watch some movies" I got up winking at her and going back to where Díanna was laying on the couch. I sat in the single chair and saw her watching music videos. She was listening to birthday cake...by Rihanna? I felt awkward... I got up and grabbed the remote from her changing the channel to BET.

"Donavan you may stay here but I'm watching tv y'all got a tv in there so bye?" she got up reaching for the remote.

"Lil to slow D"

"Shutup" she got up turning the tv off and throwing a pillow at me.

"Aye I didn't hit you" I chuckled.

"Better not have anyways"

"Oh really..." I muttered when she turned around walkin away. I threw the pillow hitting her in the back of her head. She started chasen me and I laughed hysterically running into Díans' room.

"Donavan what are you-" Díanna then threw a pillow hitting Dían.

"Bad ah aim.." I laughed laying on the bed.

"Dían keep your friend with you.". She grabbed the pillow hitin me.

"Owwww" I faked grabbing my shin. She cut her eyes at me before walking out.

"Babe leave her alone.."

"She won't hurt me" I laughed grabbing her thigh.

"Stop!" she snapped. "My nails gotta dry..." she blew her nails. I went to the front of her bed and grabbed her foot "D stop..." she whined. I blew her toes kissing her ankle. She smiled at me as I kissed up her leg. She stopped me at her thigh. "D..no" she grabbed my hand pulling me towards her and kissed me. "Let's go to sleep...we're going to the beach tomorrow..we need rest."

"Alright" I kissed her again grabbing her leg.

"Donavan seriously..."

"Fine.." I let her go getting up and walking to the door.

"Night Bae" she yawned.

"Night" I walked out to other room and laid down. Soon I fell asleep in silence.