Chapter 7-My loss...His gain

Dían------------->

*~•Kionas' POV•~*

I layed in the bed, James coming over to me. He is still mad about what happened on saturday. I actually wish today he had work instead of a day off. I know exactly how we're going to spend the day. "Ki i just don't understand her problem....i mean we always do as much as we can for her but she just gets up and leaves? I swear she gets this from you"

"James seriously?" i rolled my eyes at him and got out of bed.

"Ki remember when everything happened? The deaths the- just everything?" he said in a more calm tone.

"How could i forget James?" i sighed.

"Well Ki i don't want her out anywhere all night" he began to raise his voice again.

"James maybe you should just worry about getting some rest" i walked out of the room.

"Ki i can't worry about my daughter? But you can? I geuss that's another downsize on marriage"

"Oh really and what's the other downsizes?"

"One all the damn disagreeing on crap two the 'Stop Worrying' bull" he used air quotes.

"I think that, that's not my problem i did'nt do any wrong to them but you do all the time" i shouted at him when we both went back into the room.

"So your trying to put this shit on me? If i were to have raised them myself then they would'nt have been like this!"

"James you practically did along with me so don't go saying i raised my kids badly. You are always yelling at everyone! Im surprised they haven't ran away or something. If i knew you would be like this during our marriage we would'nt be here."

"You know what your right....we need a divorce"

"That's probably the best idea you've had since we got married" i could feel the tears trying to force their way out but i tried really hard not to cry. I left the room to go check on Nathan. He was still asleep surprisingly. I tucked him under his blanket and shut the door. I went downstairs and picked up the phone.

"Who are you calling?" i turned to see James.

"You don't need to know" i went upstairs.

"Ki" i turned and he was about 3 steps away from me. "Im sorry" he looked really sincere. "I know your mad i did'nt mean it i don't want a divorce okay? I love you....im sorry" i stood there for a minute looking him over. "We've been through way to much to do this....please don't be mad Ki..."

"You have some issues" i snappes.

I turned walking upstairs. I went into the room shutting the door. As soon as i sat on the bed tears began to fall. James opened the door and came over to me. He sat next to me wrapping his arms around me. I leaned into his chest crying. I could'nt stop he just sat there comforting me. He kissed the top of my head rubbing my arm. I don't know what to do...i love him more then life itself but i think it's to muh to handle. Three kids and a husband. It's every womans dream to get married and have a family. The sad part is....it won't be your perfect family. I looked up at James and he looked down at me.

"Im sorry" he whispered. He pecked me on the lips. I layed back on the bed and got under the covers. He came next to me wrapping his arms around my waist. I pushed myself back into his chest. I did'nt want a divorce either....

He brang his lips down on mine grabbing my waist. I did'nt stop him as he kissed me. His hand touched my thigh and i pulled away. "James..stop..it's not the time" i sighed.

*~•Díans' POV•~*

I waited for Nick at his car. I felt really nervous....i kept taking deep braths but they did'nt help. I was planning on loosing my virginity to Nick....well when he got here. We were going to his place. I definitely was'nt going to my house. Im still a little wierd on what Díanna said last week...she told me that she just said it to make me mad. Nick even told me he loved me so...i can't argue with th-

"You ready?" i turned my head a little to see Nick.

"Yea" i got in the passenger side. We drove to his place in silence...just silence. When we pulled into his driveway we got out and went inside. I pretty much led the way to his room. When we got up there i felt some what relaxed. He came in behind me shutting the door. This should start off pretty awkward.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

He grabbed a condom from his nightstand and put it on. I layed there feeling so nervous my stomach knotted up. He looked at me for a minute. "Are..you ready?" he asked.

"Nick...i am" he began to enter me slowly the unwanted pain came. He went deeper causing more pain.

"Dían if you want me to stop i will" he sighed pulling out.

"Don't" he sighed again and continued. Soon the pain turned into lust. The faster and harder he went the better i felt. Soon i began moaning which obviously made him happy. My legs began to have a slight tingly feeling. He came down so his chest was on mine. He started leaning his head back. After a couple of minutes we stopped. We layed in his bed talking for a while.

Dían Johnson is officially not a virgin.

I layed on my side not facing nick. His arms wrapped around my body. I felt a bit sore and sat up. He looked at me. "You alright?" i nodded. "Are you...s-sore?" he asked nervously.

"A bit...im going to take a shower" i looked at him.

"Okay go ahead." He got up from the bed and slipped on his boxers. He then handed me a towel and turned the shower on for me. I gathered my stuff and walked into the bathroom. I did'nt really seem to notice that i was walking around in Nicks' room naked. I shut the bathroom door and showered. I felt my muscles relaxed and the soreness was a bit lighter. I got dressed and walked out of his bathroom. He was sitting on the side of his bed.

"Are you okay?" i asked himsitting next to him.

"It doesn't hurt me"

"No i meant...about what we did you were okay with it..right?"

"Dían i love you more then anything i was glad you wanted me to do that...." he kissed me on the lips softly. "Are you hungry? Thirsty?"

"Hungry" i chuckled.

"Let's go and get something to eat" he grabbed my hand leading me out.

I Love Him Too......