Chapter 6-Taught a lesson

Pic od Díanna {while she is at Zachs' house changing]----->

*Díans' POV*

It's been 2 months since the night Díanna left. Now she even told me everything. Her and Zach are dating now but im the only one who knows. She even broke up with Nicholas but he's moved on so she doesn't worry about him. As for me, Nick and i are going great. But we're still working on one problem. He thinks i don't love him...which i do..but im not losing my virginity to him when im only 16. I'd rather wait to see how far we can go without it...i can wait. Right now we're sitting in homeroom or as you all know Mr.Smith. Sometimes when i borrow Díannas' clothes and she borrows mine he mixes us up. But i learned to keep my hair straight and smile alot around him. What i mean by smile is because i have dimples Díanna has the cheeks. I don't know my grandparents said that.

"So ya'll going on the little field trip to orlando?" Nicole asked sitting in the desk next to me.

"Yea i am!" i chuckled. "One because we're going to universal two because we staying for a week. three i get to get away from home and school" i said pricking up my fingers.

"Good point....will their be chaperons?" Díanna asked. Ugh i already know why she asked anyway.

"Uh yea like 8 or 9" Nick informed her wrapping an arm around my waist. I looked at him and he pecked me on the lips. "You okay?" he whispered in my ear.

"Yea im fine" i smiled. "What grades are going?" i asked.

"Uh...just eleventh and some twelth graders" Nick said. Mr.Smith walked in smiling at Díanna. She smiled back bitin her lip. Wow this is something hard to get over.

"Good morning class do remember about tomorrows test" Mr.Smith said writing some notes on the board. Most of the class groaned...not including me..i studied. "Im sure all of you have heard about our orlando field trip. I will be chaperoning along with several other teachers. I have your slips right here. It is one-hundred dollars for everything." he began to pass out the slips to the class.

"So me and you gonna share a room?" Nick whispered to me.

"Not even in your dreams buddie" i kissed his cheek. Mr.Smith gave us our slips and people started writing the notes down from the board. While others chatted amongst themselves. I wonder why Díanna and Mr.Smith even date? I mean isn't that illegal? If they get caught she'll be expelled and he'll get fired and possibly put in jail. Maybe they know what they're doing....hopefully.

*~•Díannas' POV•~*

After class ended i took my time walking to the door. I shut it when all the other students walked out. Zach came over locking it and pecked me on the lips.

"So Zach your going to be chaperoning huh?" i asked sitting on his desk while he sat in his chair

"Yes but we can't have any of our...sneaky buisness" he smiled pulling me down to his lips. We kissed for a while until someone knocked on the door. I got up from his lap and walked to the door opening it.

"You have a class to teach Mr.Smith" i sent him a wink and walked out down the hall. I grabbed my books from my locker then headed to my next class. I sat down next to Dían and she shook her head at me.

"Be careful Díanna....he may be a teacher but you don't know him fully yet...." she mumbled as the teacher walked in.

"What do you mean?" i asked.

"Jut watch out" she sighed.

"What do you mean by that though? Is that some kinda threat or something?"