87. Guys My Age Song Preference - Luke

Part 3/4

...
Requested by:
@Vickimicki890
...

Requested by:@Vickimicki890

Whew okay

Welp here we go again

9 parts to go

Book #2 now has an open slot if anyone has any ideas for a 5SOS BSM/BGM/DDM they want me to write

Luke:
I haven't seen my ex since we broke up
Probably 'cause he didn't wanna grow up
Now I'm out and wearing something low-cut
'Bout to get attention from a grownup

"Y/N..." you heard your brother knocking softly at your bedroom door. You sighed and flipped over on your bed so that you were laying on your stomach facing the still closed door. It was a Friday night and you were laying on your bed listening to sad music. Single and upset about it you had all but given up on men after your last boyfriend.

"Luke..." you grunted in reply, pulling your earbuds out.

"ARE YOU NAKED?" Michael yelled through the thin wood of the door.

"No," you replied tiredly. It was only eight and you were ready to go to bed. You were really losing your edge.

"Then we're coming in," Ashton said. You watched, propping your chin on your palm while the knob turned and the door was pushed open.

"Y/N!" Calum squealed in excitement. He jumped out, widening his arms and legs before quickly walking over and jumping right on top of you.

"Calum," you wheezed as his heavy body covered yours, "what do you want?"

He harrumphed and rolled over so that he was next to you instead of on top. Somehow he was the offended one.

"We want you to come clubbing with us," Luke said in a tone that very much implied he did not want you to go clubbing with them.

"Are you sure?" You raised an eyebrow, "It sounds like someone threatened your life to get you to string those words together and tell me that."

"Well you're not wrong," he mumbled, earning a sharp elbow to the ribs from Ashton.

"We all, including Luke, think that it's time for you to get back out there and have some fun," he said, punctuating the end of his sentence with a fast rotation of his hips.

"But no dirty dancing," Luke scowled at his bandmate.

"How do you dance in clubs Luke?" You rolled your eyes, "a conga line? The Macarena? Do you always keep your hands above the southern border?"