2. You Meet Him (I assume you know that this is done)

Ashton:
You had been in Australia for about a week, enjoying the time with your two younger siblings, you had been able to, for the most part relax, and enjoy the summer vacation you were on. You still were slightly apprehensive around your new mother, as you felt that she was trying to replace your adoptive mother that raised you. Your opinion of her wasn't heightened by the fact she refused to tell you who your apparent older sibling was.

You knew that you weren't the oldest, since when you were picked up your new mum accidentally let out you had three siblings, and Lauren talked about being unfairly babied, but this siblings exact age, gender, and whereabouts were unknown. Even though Lauren loved to gossip, this was one thing she wouldn't let slip.

You pondered all of this as you woke up, looking over seeing it was only 8 am you frowned, you usually didn't get up till at least 10. So what had woken you? Suddenly a loud crashing noise was made from the garage below, nearly making you roll out of bed in surprise. Screeching, you quickly jumped out of your bed and onto your now shaky knees. Breathing deeply, you decided to investigate the loud, rhythmic noise that was steadily drifting up the stairs.

You decided to first see if anybody else was up, and if they knew what the racket was. Recognizing that no one would hear you even if you yelled, you padded down the hallway in your slippers, looking for anybody else. While peeking into Harry's empty room, you noticed that the bedroom next to his had its door open. You quickly abandoned your quest for family to check it out. This door was always closed and locked for "privacy" even though you've never seen anybody in there. Peeking in you saw a standard teenage boys room. Realizing that this must belong to your mystery sibling, you quickly ran in, but before you could begin to snoop through his things, another especially loud noise came from the main floor.

Deciding that your snooping could wait till after you figured out what was going on, you ran down the stairs, and followed the music that you soon recognized as drumming to the garage. Looking outside, you realized that your mothers car was gone, and replaced by another you didn't recognize. Frowning, you drew away from the door handle. Was this really a good idea?

You mustered up the courage to open the door after you realized that your mother wouldn't leave you home with someone not trustworthy. Stepping into the garage you were immediately hit with the loud noise of the drum kit in the corner. Peering at the person behind it, you recognized the blonde curls on his head, to be the same as your own. You figured that this must be the older brother who lived in the room upstairs. Not being able to make much of his face out due to distance, and the speed of his movements, you say down in the doorway and listened. As you head bobbed along to the beat you began to recognize the song as "Good Girls" by Five Seconds of Summer. He was really good, you wondered how often he practiced in order to so perfectly play the song, you closed your eyes and hummed along, enjoying the music.

Suddenly, the drumming stopped. Your eyes shot open, and zeroed in on the man sitting across the room at the drum kit, wearing what looked to be like a maniacal smile. You gulped, as he began standing and bolted back into the house.

"Wait," a heavily accented voice called from the garage, you hesitantly stopped and turned, facing the man behind you. You took in his face, the blonde curly hair, and hazel eyes seemed so familiar. You noticed that he was studying you as well, and shifted your weight from one leg to the other. Apparently snapped out of his daze, your assumed older brother flashed you a smile, he looked wary as if you weren't reacting the way he thought you would.

You returned the gesture, and stuck out your hand. "Hi, my name is Y/N," you said, trying to understand his reaction to you. He grinned down at your extended arm and pulled you into a hug.

"It's so nice to meet you!" He said excitedly, "Now I have two younger sisters!" So this man was your mysterious older sibling.

Looking up at him, still hugging you asked, "What's your name?" He looked shocked.