37. Sibling Rivalry (CALM)

Sorry if there's any weird capitalization- I accidentally uncapitalized everything and had to fix it.

Calum:
It was family game night, and by family you meant you, Calum, and the boys who just so happened to be over at the house.

"Ha! Zero I win!" Calum screamed throwing down his last Uno card ending the game.

"I'm pretty sure that zero in Spanish isn't zero," Luke commented as you gathered up the cards.

"Whatever blondie I know for a fact that you have cinco cards left and I have none," he replied snootily.

"Actually I have six cards, that's seis not cinco," Luke muttered watching as you boxed up the cards.

"What are you doing? I thought we were playing another round," Calum pouted, finally noticing that you were putting the game away.

"I was thinking we could play a different game," you shrugged.

"Like what?" Ashton asked watching you curiously as you opened the cabinet you kept all of the board games in.

"Well, we have Scrabble, Life, Go Fish, Monopoly, Clue," you listed the boxes of games neatly placing uno back into its place.

(A/n- I can't decide if I want to write go fish or life hmmmm)

"Life!" Michael yelled making you all wince. Glaring at him, you pulled the box out and walked over.

"Was that really necessary?" You groaned opening the box and beginning to assemble to board.

"Yes," he said dead serious.

"Whatever," you muttered, "I'm going to cream you all anyway, this game is my jammmmm!"

"Don't make me laugh," Calum paused, "ha! Too late."

"You won't be laughing when I kick your sorry butt," you deadpanned grabbing the orange car and putting a little plastic person in it.

"Oh you're on," he narrowed his eyes setting up his own game piece.

"It's cute that you think you're competition," you chuckled glancing up at him.

"Give me the red one Michael I grabbed it first!" Luke whined wrestling with his bandmate over the miniature car.

"It's my hair color! Use the yellow one!" He screeched peeling Luke's fingers off the car one by one.

"My hair is not yellow," Luke pouted begrudgingly picking up the yellow car.

"Youngest goes first!" You announced spinning the dial while Ashton finished setting up his piece. Rolling a seven, you moved your little car through to the college section.

"Loooooser!" Michael held his fingers in an 'L' shape over his forehead.

"You're poor if you don't go through college," you grumbled collecting your debt from Ashton who had taken over the job of banker.

"I'm just getting a job," Luke shrugged picking up a career card from the pile.

"What does it say?" Michael asked grabbing it from his hand.

"Entertainer," Luke handed him the card making Michael giggle.

"That sounds like code for stripper."

"He's got the legs for it," Calum nodded.

"Pick a salary one," you nudged his arm and Luke picked the top card on the deck.

"60,000 on pay day," he announced smirking.

"Wow, he's a good stripper," Michael said impressed.