66. You Get Suspended/Expelled - Michael

Part 4/4

Michael gets part 101🙃

...
Requested by:
@HeyImEmily12

I would call you a freshman in this
...

The next chapter is: "You're On Drugs"

Okay this one is pretty cliché, but I can't be completely original ALL the time

Michael:
You didn't have a problem with probably 99% of your schools rules. That was rather unusual considering you didn't usually like doing what other people told you to, but these were mostly just common sense.

They were usually somewhere along the lines of:

"Don't grab other people's butts in the hallway."

"No joining gangs or flashing gang symbols."

"Don't participate in, initiate, or cheer on fights," that one kind of ruined your fun, but you understood the purpose.

"Don't do Drugs (especially not in the building)."

That last one was paraphrased from the school dress code. That was where your one complaint was. That rule went something like, "We are tyrannical dictators who like to control more than just what we need to teach you, so no dyeing your hair unnatural colors."

That was the one you didn't like. You would just break it outright, but since there were already too many dress-code violations the administration decided that any break of the code meant an automatic one-week in-school suspension. You thought that was pretty extreme for showing some shoulder. But hey, you didn't make the rules, you just followed them.

Well you were actually about to break a school rule for the first time in a long time, because you had some technical difficulties. Now you had to go to school knowing that you were about to get suspended, and it's all Michael's fault.

It all started during your Christmas (holiday) break. Michael was feeling rather festive and had a proposal for you.

"Y/N! Y/N!" He came running into the living room where you were watching Elf.

"Hmmmm?" You asked, shoving some more popcorn in your face.

"I have an idea!" He plopped down next to you and stole some popcorn. You glared and grabbed the bowl back, setting it down out of his reach.

"What? Does it involve eating my popcorn because I'm not interested," you said flatly.

"No," his mouth was full and open as he tried to speak, "its about our hair."

"Hair?" You frowned. Where was he going with this?

"Yeah, I think we should get festive," he wiggled his eyebrows and turned around. You watched as he pulled a plastic bag out from behind the couch.

"What's that?" You asked, surging forward to try and sneak a peek.

"I'll show you, patience Padawan," he leaned back and waited. You rolled your eyes and returned to your original seat. You were no longer interested in the movie, just the bag.