Chapter Eighteen: Prince Charming

MORNING!!! I’m ready for work and waiting for Prince Charming to come pick me up on his horse. Pfft joking! Niall said he was going to be 10 minutes late so I’m burning time by obviously writing in my channelling diary. Remind me again why have I even bothered with this Diary? I’m getting good at this though... Right? Don’t lie now this is an honest only zone. Wait does that even make sense?

A sudden knock came from my front door and I immediately jumped up, grabbed my bag and rushed to the door. As soon as I opened it arms engulfed me and squeezed me tight. I giggled and snuggled into his chest. I could smell his aftershave and boy it was lovely! As we pulled away Niall kissed my temple and held my hand.

“You ready to go?” Niall says quietly as I lean into his chest again.

“Yes! I get to do some experience in the studio. I’m allowed to muck around with all the equipment. Honestly I’m really excited about that. If you’re lucky you might be able to hear what I’ve made once you come to work with us. Which I’m also really excited about! Do you know when you’re starting?” I say really quickly.

“Wow slow down hot stuff. I just asked if you were ready to go, but yes I’m coming in three days. The boys and I just have to do a few more interviews and then we’ll be out of the media’s camera’s and in the studio all cosy with you.” Niall says with a smirk. I giggle and follow him out to his car.

“I’m getting away from work early tonight, Dean rang me before you came. I’m finishing at 7. Will you be able to pick me up?” I say after a minute of silence.

“Yeah, however at 7:15 I’ll need to be at the studio for the interview, you can come if you want we’ll just be there for 2 hours.” Niall explains as he puts his blinker on to turn right.

“Oooh I would love to come, a good chance to catch up with the boys again. Do they know about us now?” I ask looking at Nialls concentration.

“Yeah they know, and of course they love you already. Well I’ll be there waiting for you at 7.”

After another 10 minutes of driving we finally arrive at the studio. I lean over and kiss Niall on the cheek.

“See you at 7.” I say quietly.

“Sure thing, now I’m bringing this up again but what happens when the media find out about us?” Niall said slowly.

“We confirm it, break millions of girls hearts and ignore the hate.” I say with a giggle. “Honestly Niall it’s going to happen soon and I’m going to get loads of hate but so be it, I’ll put up with the hate as long as I’m with you!” Niall looks at me and suddenly smashes his lips against mine. I smile into the kiss and move my hands to his neck.

“You better get going now.” Niall says softly as he pulls away from the kiss. I nod and hug him once more and leave the car and make my way inside the building.

My day consisted of boredom, yeah I was supposed to have fun in the studio but I ended up having to do some more research on One Direction, I wish I pointed out that I was friends with them and just happened to be going out with one of them. No wander Drake rang up to tell I was going home early. Niall didn’t stop texting me the WHOLE day, he kept sending me cheesy messages such as ‘I miss you!’ ‘Can’t wait to see my baby!’ ‘I wish you were with me right now.’ He also happened to be very cheeky and decided to tweet this:

‘Come home to me. Boredom... Miss you!’

It was hilarious reading all the comments to that, so many girls just throwing themselves at him. I smiled to myself as once again I realised how lucky I am to be with Niall, he’s so sweet and yeah really good looking but I look for personality and well Niall has an amazing one. I understand that I’m not celebrity material, I will get hate from being with Niall but anyone connected to them gets it. It’s 6:30 and I practically have nothing left to do so I head out to the front lobby and chat with Deliah.

“So she stormed right out without another word. It was actually really funny!” Deliah finished with a giggle. She decided on telling me a story about one of her friends and this time when she pranked her, it didn’t end well let’s just sum it up there.

“Hi Niall!” Deliah perked up when the front door opened. I spun around to find Niall standing in the doorway with his glasses on.

“Hi Deliah, how are you?” Niall says calmly as he removes his glasses.

“Good thanks and you?”

“I’m great, very excited to be here in three days.” Niall said as he wrapped an arm around my waist. “You ready to go?” He whispered in my ear. I nodded my head ever so slightly, I say bye to Deliah and follow Niall outside and to his car.

He opens the passenger door for me and I gladly sit inside his car and wait patiently for him to slide into the drivers seat.

“You ready to see what goes on behind scenes at an interview?” Niall asks after he leans over and gives me a quick kiss.

“I’m excited! Today was SO boring, turns out I couldn’t work in the studio instead I had to do research on you boys so instead of doing that I was lazy all day. Honestly I really want to do something fun!” I say closing my eyes and blocking the setting sun.

“Good to know you’re excited. Umm I was wandering if during this interview I could possibly make us official. I prefer media to hear it from me rather than slowly have it leak out. Besides it’s been driving fans insane not knowing what’s going on between us two.” I think for a minute as Niall continues talking and I find myself slowly nodding my head. “Ellie?” He says after I zone out.

“Uhh yeah sure. They have to know sooner or later.” I say and smile softly. They do have to know and yeah suddenly I’ll get heaps of hate but isn’t that life. You’re going to get hate at some point in time everyone does. Even if you’re not even connected to someone famous that bitch at school will pick on you. Maybe even you’re closest friends will stab you in the back or maybe rumours will spread and suddenly everyone hates you. It’s not a pleasant feeling to get hated on but most people push through and continue with their life and well they should because from everything bad comes something good. Some people can’t handle the hate and they convince themselves that they would be better off gone, well no they aren’t! Enough blabber from me, what do I know about hate, the worst I’ve ever gotten was being called a bitch but I know I am so...Yeah I have been hated on but it doesn’t affect me, it’s not like I’m going to change because of  others words hella no!

“Well good because I want the whole world to see how much I like you and that I’m serious about us.” Niall said quietly as he looked into my eyes, I melt inside.

“No one has ever said that about me...” I say in almost a whisper.

“Well it should be said more often.” Niall says and quickly leans over and brushes his lips over mine. I smile and sit back in my chair and Niall drives off towards the studio.

“ELLIE!!!” Is all I hear once I enter the building, Niall laughs as Harry comes running up to me with the others hot on his tail. Harry hugs me rather tightly and pats me on the back as he allows everyone else to day their hello’s, I do indeed get a hug from them all and once then finish Niall puts an arm around my waist probably to signal that I’m his girl.

“Niall better be treating you correctly Ellie!” Harry says with a smirk as he playfully gives Niall a shove.

“Haha yes I can assure you that Niall is being rather sweet.” I say softly and I feel his grip tighten.

“Alright lads it’s ShowTime!” A built man says to the boys and walks off with Liam and Zayn following behind.

“Guess we better get going.” Niall says as we slowly follow behind the several people ahead.

“What do I do whilst you’re on air?” I ask as we stop in a small room with seven chairs with one by its self.

“You can stand here by the door and watch, I’m certain no one would mind. Well I better go now I have to get my hair done quickly. I’m sure Harry will entertain you.” Niall says and before I know it he leaves the room with a smile.

There was an awkward silence, I didn’t know what to say and I could tell that Harry didn’t know either. Awks...