Chapter Thirteen: Just Never Stops

I'm ready for my first job interview, well first full time job. I'm leaving in 15 minutes, I would like to be there early and it will only take me 15 minutes to get there. I'm excited about this job, I think I'll really enjoy it. Niall has tried calling me a few times, he has also sent many text messages to me, he's also been at it on Twitter. That boy just never stops! Why am I even still writing in this stupid diary, it's not even helping me channel my feelings... Much...

"Mads I'm going now, wish me luck!" I shout as I make my way to the front door.

"WAIT!!!" Suddenly Mads comes running from the kitchen with her phone in her hand. "First I need a picture, this is an important moment!" I'm not a big photo person but Mads is right, it's an important moment that deserves to be photographed. I pose for her and she takes a few quick snaps.

"Now go show them that you're the best music producer out there!" Mads said then brought me in for a big hug. I giggle and hug her back. Slowly I make my way out of the house and get into my car. I drive through london and finally arrive at the studio. I walk throught the front doors and I am welcomed by a bright smile. A young lady with long red hair and blue eyes smiles at me.

"Hello, uhhh Ellie Stevens is it?" She asks whist holding that bright cheerful smile.

"The one and only." I reply with an even bigger smile.

"Nice to meet you Ellie, I'm Deliah Clark, I usually work here in the reception but I do help with some filming. I'll let you in on a little secret, you're already accepted to work here, my boss just wants to interview to learn more about you. On that topic he'll be about 10 more minutes, he is in a meeting." Deliah said after shaking my hand. I thanked her and took a seat. I couldn't help myself but examine her a little more closely. She has red hair but it wasn't overly bright, it wasn't natural because her roots were just starting to become brown again. She stood up for a brief minute and she was definatelty taller than me. I noticed that she wasn't really slim but she was a healthy size which is always good. I couldn't help but notice her blue eyes. I've always loved eyes, I guess that's what makes me slightly attracted to Niall.

Speaking of the devil, suddenly my phone starts ringing and Nialls ID appears, I decline the call and put my phone on silent. However I go into messages and send him a quick text.

'About to go into job interview.' Almost immediately I get a reply.

'Good luck, tell me how you go.' Uhhh, no Niall. You're lucky I even sent you a text, oh that's right I said it so he wouldn't try calling me whilst I was in.

"Miss Setevens, Drake is ready to see you." Deliah speaks up from her desk,

"Okay, and please call me Ellie."

"Right, gotcha." Deliah says with a wink and points to a door. I get up and hold onto my papers in case they were needed. I open the door and sitting in the chair is a man I'm guessing in his early to mid 30's. He has black hair and very little facial hair. His face isn't scary looking so that's a plus.

"Hello, you must be Ellie. Can I call you that or would you like something different?" He asks, his British accent is really strong.

"No Ellie is what I prefer most. And do I call you Drake?" I ask returning the question.

"Yes, Drake is perfect. Now Ellie I have gone over your resumee and it says you have experience. Have you had a full time job yet? I understand that you're only 20 but I'm curious."

"Uhh no I haven't had a full time job yet, this will be my first but I do have plenty of experience." I answer honestly. Drake nods his head slowly.

"So you took a few courses, it says you took Music Industry, Film and Script, you also took a few classes in Literature to 'grasp' the art of poetry." Drake quoted my words about the Literature and I stifled a little giggle.

"Yes, my courses went for two years. I came out of university at the end of the year." I smile, proud of graduating.

"Out of my curiosity when will you be turning 21?" Drake asked changing the subject,

"The 13th of March, so in about 4 months."

"Good good. Now, I have an understanding that you know how to work most of the things in a recording studio so that will be no problem; some of the staff will be able to help you if there are any troubles. We are schedule to start filming a music video in a weeks time, we'll just need your help with camera positions and filming, we have people at this moment to organise the rest. So I officially welcome to 'Muso Music.' (A/N: I'm not sure if that's an existing record label place but I'm making it up so shhh!) You will start tomorrow if that's okay with you."

"Yeah that's fine. Thank you so much Drake, greatly appreciated. Now I have a question, I'm not worried about my wage at all, just want to know my hours?"

"Okay, yes. Usually we ask for staff to come in at 10:00, if we need you in early we will give you 24 hours notice. Usually your shift will end at about 9:00 and if we need you later we will give you 48 hours notice. If you wish to stay longer in your own will or arrive early just give us some notice, at least 12 hours so we can be sure to give you keys so you can get in, other than that it's all good."

"Okay, thanks again and I'll see you tomorrow morning at 10. Anything specific that I need to wear?"

"Just casual clothes, no use dressing up like this. Tomorrow we will have more information for you about the jobs we are on, we'll get your laptop in within 3 days, so that's about it, see you tomorrow Ellie." Drake get's up and I follow him out of his office. I say goodbye to Deliah and Drake and leave with a smile on my face. I get in my car and before driving off I send a quick text to Mads.

'Got the job, I start tomorrow at 10, can't wait. See you in 15.' I get the engine going and start driving home, I get a text while I'm at a set of lights.

'That's great! Do you have an party in you. This calls for a celebration, not too late though.'

'SURE!!!' I put my phone down just in time for the green light and I continue driving home, my smile never leaving my lips.

A/N: Just thought I would chuck in here to tell you the word count for the whole story so far is...

16,901

That's HEAPS of words! WOW. Hehe