Chapter Fifteen: Living Life

Last night was amazing, in many different ways. I got loose on drinks, I think I had a little too much but come on I’m only living life! The hangover sucks but it was worth it. Before I got really smashed I danced with Niall, he sung to me, we kissed and then just danced. We made it back to the booth and we ordered some more drinks, I sticked to beers and so did Niall. Although Niall and I got drunk we did nothing more other than dance, kiss and cuddle. I don’t go silly when I’m drunk, most of the time I act more passionate and cuddly, I do get hyper but once I hit my limit I’m tired. Niall is similar although he gets MUCH louder when he is drunk. Boy he has lungs!

Slowly I get out of bed and walk into the kitchen, I grab a glass of water and some panadol for my hangover. I check the clock and notice that it’s 8:30, plenty of time to get ready and take plenty of panadol!

“Morning sleepy head.” Suddenly arms wrap around me accompanied by those words, spoken in a husky Irish accent. I smile and fall into his arms, the warmth spreading onto my back.

“Morning, wait a minute... How long have you been here?” I ask, slightly confused at why Niall is standing with me in my kitchen.

“I crashed on your couch last night, you didn’t want me going back in the middle of the night so you just told me to sleep on the couch. I did as you told me.” Niall explained after spinning me around so I could face him.

“How do you remember that?” I ask completely stunned at his memory.

“I sober up quickly, besides I had a few beers less than you.” I just nod and snuggle myself into Niall chest. He kisses my head, then my temple. Slowly I go up onto my tip toes and I kiss him back on the lips. Niall kisses back and we hold it for a few seconds before I pull away and snuggle back into his chest.

We just stay there for a few minutes until I pull away.

“I have to get ready, I start at 10.” I say turning around and taking another sip of my water.

“Alright I’ll leave you to do that. Just in case you were worrying no paps saw us last night, we took pictures as a group but none of them were released. I wasn’t seen here either, the boys were spotted about 30 minutes away from here, and they wanted to drag the attention away from me. What I’m trying to say is that no one knows about us until you want them to.” Niall said taking my hand and kissing it afterwards.

“Well tell them that I thank them greatly, and when everyone finds out they find out, I’ll be ready besides I’m a tough girl I don’t care what others think, even ask Mads.” I say smiling softly. Niall laughs and kisses me one more time and leaves me be in the kitchen. I make myself cereal and then leave to go grab some clothes. I take a shower without getting my hair wet. Once I get out I slip on my outfit which includes a grey t-shirt, a darkish blue cardigan and black leggings. I apply my light makeup then straighten my hair slightly so my hair is in between wavy and dead straight. By the time I leave the bathroom it’s 9:30 and I have to leave considering it takes 15 minutes to get there.

Knowing Mads she is still asleep so I sneak past her bedroom and go into the loungeroom where Niall is sitting on the couch.

“Need a lift?” Niall asks as I sit on the arm of the couch.

“Uhh, sure why not, I’ll take a bus home or get Mads to pick me up.”

“What time do you finish?” Niall asks as I follow him out the door.

“I’ll be finishing at 9:00 tonight.” I answer remember my chat from yesterday afternoon.

“I’ll pick you up after I come back from an interview then a meeting to do with albums and stuff like that. Speaking of the interview, usually we get asked who is single...” Niall says hesitantly and he stops to face me.