Explanation/Thanks

Hello there.

For those of you have already read the whole story and just have this in your library still this message is for you. If you've only just finished scroll till you see writing in bold :)

I understand that when you were reading this I mentioned a sequel and that I was going to write one, I started writing it but didn't go ahead with it. 

This is pretty much my explanation as to why I didn't keep the story going.

When I decided that Ellie was going to die I thought 'I can't just leave it like that, I need to have a sequel!' I had plans for all the other boys and their relationships. I was excited about my sequel and I wrote the first 2 chapters of it. Then I posted the epilogue and everything seemed weird.

I felt so lost and empty, knowing I had no more chapters in the story lined up. Yet at the same time I was so proud of getting so far that I actually cried when my fried congratulated me on finishing the story, even with it's ending.

I felt as if there was nothing left to write about, even though I had said Finding Me was about Niall and him finding himself, even after he lost part of himself once losing Ellie.

So Ellie was gone, she wasn't going to magically come back and then I realized 'why should the story continue?' I felt bad for even writing the prologue for the sequel without Ellie. Yes she was mentioned but I just couldn't write any more. 

I kept trying to write more of the story but it just wasn't working. I was getting nowhere. I lost ALL motivation! So eventually I stopped writing. After a while I tried writing it again but it just simply wouldn't work so I tried starting another story. And I kid you not I wrote at least another 4 things before getting somewhere with my new fanfiction 'Killing Time' which I am honestly so excited about (lil bit of self promo there oops)

By then I knew Finding Me was truly over, no more of that storyline, it was a lost cause. 

I'm incredibly sorry to those of you who were hoping for a sequel and were interested in reading about the other boys too but this was what I decided to do and thinking back I'm happy I did it. 

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING FINDING ME!!!

You're all so amazing for reading this and I thank those who read it start to finish, means a lot.

Finding Me will always be special to me, it was the first fanficiton I completed and it will remain the first fanfiction on my profile. I still remember starting out, I was so excited to just post and post all my chapters. 

If you've read all that up there and were also hoping for a sequel I'm sorry. 

I really hope you've enjoyed Finding Me and I really would love if you went and read Killing Time too, I've only just started it but I update every Sunday and I'm VERY proud of it. It's a Harry one. If you want to read it you can easily find it on my profile. I'll also write the description for you here so yeah, please just read the first few chapters then decide if you want to read it or not. I also understand if you don't want to read it till it's completed, if that's the case then send me a message or comment on here and I'll write your user down so I can message you when it is completed.

It's a devastating thing to imagine, having a relationship to just kill time. 

Seems rather pathetic, however some think it's normal.

It could also be pinned as a summer fling; however summer doesn't last for a year.

So what was that relationship?

They both have a story, a reason to be looking at that same painting, at the same time. They both have a dream, one a secret, the other spoken of. Time is supposed to be nothing, it's supposed to only mark how long it's been or how long until. So why is it simply just determining the length of their relationship?