Alexander Hamilton x |sister| Reader

Hey guys.

This has a terrible plot, just warning you.

And there are probably going to be a lot of parts (maybe). Also, I didn't edit this. Sorry.
_______________________________________________________________________

You were 13 years old when your brother told you he was going to America.

"Alex, are you sure?" You asked him. He nodded.

"Dad left, mom died, there's nothing left for me here." You were hurt by his words.

"But what about me and James?" You asked, following him around his boss's store.

"You know that James has forgotten about us, (y/n). Besides, I'm taking you with me. I just have to work a little harder so I can afford your ticket."

You felt guilty about making your older brother work harder than he already was. Sometimes, you figured it was better to leave him, so that he only has to worry about one person.

"I can help, Alex. Mr. Cruger has been talking about hiring someone else. It could be me." You said, sitting on a stool.
He sighed, and ran a hand through his hair.

"Fine."

Within a few months, the two of you had raised enough for an extra ticket for New York. You packed the little things you owned, and left your house. The little people you knew bid you farewell, and you got on the ship that was New York bound.

"Stay close, (y/n). And hold my hand. Don't talk to anyone. Let me handle it." Your olde brother told you.

"Ok, Alexander. I wasn't planning on it, anyway."
_______________________________________________________________________

Two years later, Alexander dragged you everywhere he went. Even though you were already 15, he insisted on treating you like a five year-old. Today, he went to a pub.

"Alexander, why are we here?" You asked, following closely as you pushed your way through the crowd.

"I'm looking for someone. Trust me, it won't take long."

Three hours later, your older brother was still blabbering to a an Aaron Burr. Unlike your brother, you had remained silent the entire thing. At this point, you weren't sure if Burr even knew your name.

"Can I buy you a drink?" Burr asked, interrupting Alexander.

"Oh, um, yes please. That would be nice." Your brother replied.

Burr raised his hand, asking the bartender for two cups of beer. He hands one to Alexander, then to you.

"Oh, I uh, I don't drink." You said, passing up the beverage.

"I'll take it!" Someone said, approaching your table. You looked up to see three other men approach your table.

On instinct, you uncomfortably shifted. The three men introduced themselves. The man who took your dink was Hercules Mulligan, the French one being Lafayette, and finally, John Laurens. By this point, even more time had passed, and your brother realized how exhausted you were.