Aaron Burr x Reader

No prompt.

Not requested.

I just wanted to do it. So here it is.
_______________________________________________________________________

"Interesting news with the presidential election today. Alexander Hamilton had announced who he will be casting a vote for, and you will not believe who it is!" A new anchor said.

You sighed and turned off the TV. If your husband,Aaron Burr, heard whatever was going to come on, he'd have a cow. You got up and went into the kitchen to start dinner.

"Mommy, tell Theodosia she has to share the crayons!" Your son, John said.

"Theodosia Burr! If you don't share the crayons I'm taking them away!" You call so your daughter can hear from the playroom.

You hear her sigh as John runs off.

The front door clicks open.

"(Y/N), did you hear who Hamilton endorsed for president?" Aaron asked, hanging his coat up. You sigh.

"No, but I'm guessing it's not you." You sighed, giving him a kiss.

The two of you leaned your foreheads together.

"Maybe talking less, smiling more isn't working?" He suggests, snaking his arms around your waist.

You let a chuckle escape,

"Honey, I know nothing about politics. But, if you want to win, you should let the people know what you're against or what you're for." You offer your advice. "Come on, dinner is ready."
_______________________________________________________________________

It was the middle of the night when you realized Aaron had left bed. You sleepily got up, checking his office first. When you realized he wasn't there, you decided you were too tired to look anymore and returned to bed. To your surprise, your husband was in there. However, he was awake.

"What's up?" You ask, sliding back under the covers. He pulls you towards him.

"This man has poisoned my political pursuits." He says, obviously talking about Alexander.

"Hey, most disputes die and no one shoots. It's ok, honey." You reassure him.

"I know, it's just that until now, my chances of winning were pretty good."

"Even if you don't win, you'll still be an amazing lawyer who makes more than enough money. We don't need a legacy."
_______________________________________________________________________

You had fallen asleep on your husbands shoulder while waiting for the election results. It was around 7 when you woke up.

"Good morning, honey." Aaron said, brining a cup of coffee to your place on the couch. "I didn't win."

You nod. "And that's ok. Because I still love you."

He pulled you in for a kiss.

"Ew!" You heard Theodosia yell.
_______________________________________________________________________

Did you know Aaron Burr helped Maria Reynolds divorce from her husband? My dad told me this, so idk if it's right or not.

Peace bro ✌🏻✌🏼✌🏽✌🏾✌🏿