John Laurens x Reader

Alright alright alright, that's what I'm talking about!

This is from prompts part one.

It's number 14: "I am never speaking to you again!"

I don't remember who requested it because I'm a terrible person but someone did.

I hope you enjoy.
_______________________________________________________________________

"John, you're insane!" You laugh at your boyfriend, who was threatening going into the fountain at the park.

"Oh, come on, (y/n)! Live a little." He says, doing a cannonball into the water.

You gasp. That had to hurt, the fountain wasn't but so deep.

"John! You idiot!" You playfully scold him, as he steps out of the water soaked.

"I may be an idiot, but I'm your idiot." He says, pulling you in for a kiss.

Even though he was completely soaking wet, you complied.

"One of these days, you'll get us banned from everywhere!"
_______________________________________________________________________

The two of you had the TV on in the background. You were lying on the couch.

"You don't mind if I go out with some of my friends tonight, right?" John asks, playing with your hair.

"Of course not. I want you to have fun."

But then, he started going out more. What was twice a month became once a week, then three times a week, then every weekend.

You started to get worried, but figured he was just trying to squeeze in as much time with his friends before they got married. Eliza and Alexander were engaged, Lafayette and Peggy were beginning to talk about marriage, and Hercules was dating some girl down the street.

Eventually, you got fed up with hardly seeing John anymore. So, on one of the nights you were together, you brought it up.

"What's her name, John?" You ask, turning off the TV. He looks shocked.

"W-Who's name? (Y/N), what are you talking about?" He asks, taking your hands in his. You want to pull them away, but it's almost comforting. In a weird, sort of way.

"I know you're not with your friends, John. I've called them and asked when you'd be back when you weren't answering, but they all said you weren't with them. Are you cheating on me, John?" You respond, tears coming out of your eyes.

"I-I'm sorry, (y/n)." He said, looking down. This was the first time you'd ever seen him cry.

"Get out." You say, growing angry. You stand up.

"N-no. Please, ju-" he begins to apologize.

"I'm never speaking to you again! Get out!" You yell.
_______________________________________________________________________

Two crappy chapters in a row. I'm sorry. Make sure to comment your requests! It can be on prompts or whatever you have in mind.