Prologue

Author's POV

- 3 years later -

They have changed so much in just three years.

They have become famous on their own well-known careers.

Lisa, being one of the most famous model and choreographer, is no longer the same person as she used to be. She became well-matured woman and is rumored to be dating one of the EXO members and the son of Oh Seon, Oh Sehun.

Jungkook, being one of the famous boy band, called "BTS" and is known for being popular worldwide as well as in Korea and is nicknamed as "Golden Maknae." He has forgotten everything that happened three years ago and is focusing on his career nowadays.

The members are still the same but is well-mannered than they were before.

Junghyun, his identity was exposed by Lisa and is no longer afraid of Oh Seon. He decided to take his father's position instead of Lisa.

Yoojung, who is in good terms with her parents and her relationship with Taehyung had been revealed publicly, became famous for being the best stylist under Big Hit Entertainment.

Mr. Manoban has changed after finding out Mr. Park was actually their long lost son and the reasons he hid his identity from them have been exposed by Oh Seon.

Mrs. Manoban became the happiest mother ever since she found out that his son is still alive and the fact that he's with Lisa.

So many unexpected things happened and it changed their lives after what they've gotten through in the past. 

- America - (3 years ago) *Summary*

Lisa and Mr. Park arrived at the airport at the midnight. Mr. Park left Lisa alone for awhile to call hotel services near the area. Lisa explored around the airport as she was stunned how it looks, not knowing the person were coming to her way. 

They accidentally bumped to each other as they both groaned painfully. 

Lisa saw a good looking man while he was, in fact, fascinated by her beauty as well. He knew who exactly she was. They both stood up at the same time and bowed to each other. 

Mr. Park came back as he immediately called Lisa after finding a hotel to stay. 

She surprisingly took her luggage and left the man behind, "Oh Sehun! That's my name! See you again, Lisa!" 

Sehun waved his hand to her, making Mr. Park and Lisa turned around after hearing his last name. Oh Sehun?  

Lisa smiled awkwardly, "Let's go." 

They've arrived to the hotel and took an immediate rest on the couch. Mr. Park then went to the kitchen to prepare a dinner while Lisa went to the balcony to admire the view outside.  She then was reminded of Jungkook and tried her best not to cry, "Don't hold it in. You're making yourself suffer more." 

Mr. Park saw it through her as he leaned onto the wall outside, making Lisa turned around and gave him a smile, "Thank you, Mr. Park. But I like it this way. I don't want to cry over something that is over already." 

Mr. Park chuckled and shook his head as he headed back inside, "Idiot." 

I don't need to cry for him. I don't know if we will ever meet again...

It has been months since Lisa turned into different person. She's well focused on her education and career. She finished high school in a year and studied at Harvard University for two years along with Sehun. No one knew that she's famous for modelling and choreographer.