Superman

Alright class, pop quiz. 

how many of you are Paul Higgins Fans? 

...Correction you are all Higganators! 

Luff yu! <3

______________________________________________________

"This is your fault!" Liam paced around the apartment while i bandaged Louis' nose and finished cleaning it with a wet towel.

"How is it my fault?" I lokked over the edge of the couch at his worried face. Niall and Zayn on the other hand were going through the fridge. typical.

"You! When you showed up and got involoved with Louis and Harry our career went to hell..."It was silent for a minute, "Ok that was and over statement i need to just clamly ask you to go find him again i assume he went to Aussie again?" 

"No he wouldn't go there again." 

"Yeah he wouldn't i think i know where he went! it's his other favorite place." Zayn walked to the couch. "I think he went to the U.S."

"That's huge! I'm not going to look everywhere there on the slight chance he is there."

"No Like New York!"

"Ok i can fly into the city as soon as i fix up Louis." I kissed his broken nose and he winced but laughed. "Sorry."

"Ok Louis' fine go go go!" Liam motioned for me to leave.

"Liam why are you so eager for her to leave."

"Well I....well...."

"Spit it out!" I shrieked in his face making him jump.

"I had a nightmare last night."He whinned still a little jumpy. 

"Aww! What happened in the night mare baby." Zayn held Liam in his arms. 

"We broke up, Cause she drove Harry away. and I felt awful cause i was so mad."Liam moved away from zayn's grasp and held me tight in his Liam hug, "I'm sorry. But please find Harry!" 

"I will. I'll be back with him before you can finish a bowl of soup with a fork." I laughed with Liam and the rest of them joining in after they figured out my bad joke.

"Wait Bridge. I don't think I'm okay with you being alone with Harry." Louis looked intently at me his bandgaded nose only inches from mine.

"I thought you two broke up." Niall looked from the fridge holding a block of cheese.

"We did." Louis quickly answered. To be honest it made me feel a little trashy. 

"Fine i'll go with her." Zayn stepped forward reluctantly. 

"Are we going into the city?" I looked at Zayn who only ignored me and kept his eyes glued to the road. "Zayn?"

"Oh...No we're going to where we filmed our music video for Gotta Be You. Harry loved it there so i thought it was a place to start."

"Alright then." it was silent and awkward. the only sounds in the car were those coming from the quiet stereo playing Joe Brooks' music. 

"So tell me. Why are you still with Louis? Harry obviously likes you, and you do have feelings for him don't you?" 

"I like him but Louis gives me feelings that i just can't explain. It's amazing, and when I'm near him I get tingles up my spine." I shivered just thinking about Louis."But he dumped me."