Truth or Dare

Partial Credit to BooBearsCam. She HElped me write part of this chapter :)

<3 U Cam

_________________________________

"What do you mean you love me?" 

"I mean youre the closest friend I've ever had and I hope we always will be close but I always wanted something more."Harry was sweating nervous to tell me what he was feeling. 

"Harry I didn't know why didn't you ever just ask?" The tone in my voice was very angry although i'm not sure why.

"I thought you weren't intrested and i didn't want to ruin what we had." 

"Harry you are with out a doubt the stupidest prick i have ever met!" I stormed out of the kitchen mad out of my wits and I'm not even sure why, but to think he liked me and he didn't say anything He knew i liked him back. He's the most corageous person on the planet! And he was still to chicken to do anything about it. 

I went back to living room where everyone was, They had put on the stupidest scary movie i owned. "Devil's Pond? really guys this movie sucks." I sat down on the couch next to Louis. 

"You don't like this movie? It was on the shelf marked favorites." 

"Yah i watch it when i want to watch a stupid horror movie." 

"Cause tht's something normal people do." Louis laughed.

"Who says I'm normal people?" I squished up next to him as Harry sat down on the other end of the couch. I'm still not sure why i was mad at him i just new i was.  

"Who says your not?" Louis put his arm around me. Harry scowled at us cuddling on the couch, I didn't want him to be mad at me so i moved away alittle bit trying not to cross any boundries. 

But we were watching a scary movie so it was hard. I twitched everytime something scary happened by the end of the movie I had my face burried in his chest. 

It was 2 a.m. Effie and Sarah were still awake fawning over Zayn Liam and giggling everytime Niall said a slightly mis-pronounced word. 

"Alright you guys go to bed I had no time with my boys today!" I started to push them up the stairs. 

"Wait!"

"Effie Mom said 11:30 it's 2!" 

"I know just give me a second." She bounced around me and back over to the couch. She gave Harry a quick kiss on the cheek and climbed the stairs into her room, where not even 2 minutes later I could here Up All Night blasting through the door. 

"She's great," Liam said.

"Yah she's one of my closest friends. I don't know what i would do with out her." I sat back on the couch. "So what now?" 

Louis' P.O.V.

Bridget snuggled into the couch, and absentmindedly I notice Harry throws his arm around her. Her face takes on a pissed expression, and ever so obviously, moves out of his reach and towards me. Now Harry makes a face and while running his fingers roughly through his curls, turns back to the television.

"So what now?" Bridget laughs, trying to hide her annoyance with the curly-haired whore.

I bite my lip, pondering the possibilities. 

Zayn shoots me a look, and we both nod in sync, sharing a smile.

Was that just a Zouis moment?

I think yes.