Happy Drunk?

This Chapter is dedicated to my broski Cam. She is one of the best possible friends i could have and for some strange reason i get texts from her mom saying that about me. She helps me when my backpack got stolen the other night, and I lost my most valuable thing i own...my ipod (put before my phone, keys, wallet/credit cards). She is awesome and if you havent fanned her yet you must! 

Also in this chapter there is a short section from Liam's P.O.V. i i realized that ive never really writen from his P.O.V. so i hope you enjoy that part!

Love you Cam!!

____________________________________________

Harry's P.O.V.

Zayn danced in his seat next to me blurring my vision of the road. "Where should we go? Should we call the other boys?" 

"Yeah why not?" I shurgged putting no effort into my speech. 

Zayn wipped out his phone and dialled quickly, "Hey Niall you and Liam get off your asses and meet us at MacLarens NOW!" He hung up the phone and shoved it in his pocket, not leaving any time for Niall to resond. 

"Your entusiastic." I chuckled as i pulled the car to a stop infront of an old club we used to go to together, me and bridget that is. 

"Hey you made it!" I whirled in my chair spilled beer over the rim of my glass. 

"Yeah we did. Two please." Niall held up to fingers and i noticed Liams Hand curl around Niall's butt. 'If only Danielle knew.' i thought to myself. 

"Louis? Bridget?" great my night was not going to be as smooth as i planned. Bridget and Louis strolled up to us with their hand clasped together. I turned my head making a barf noise towards Zayn. "Hey can i get another one?" I screamed over the counter of the bar. a pretty girl handed me my third of the night.

"Let's go dance!" Louis lead bridget to the center of the dance floor where they disapeared while i guzzled down my beer. 

"Harry are you okay?" Niall stared rather intently into my eyes. "I mean you ditched us and when you came back the first thing you wanted to do was drink."

"Yeah I'm fine just fantastic!" I screamed acting more drunk than i was.

"Are you sur-" Liam began but Zayn stopped him.

"Guy's He's fine. Doctor Zayn is here to cure anything that is wrong with our boy here."He patted my chest and ordered me another beer.

Bridget's P.O.V.

I watched fadingly from the dance floor as harry sucked down yet another beer. "Lou?" I screamed over the loud music. 

"What?" 

"I'm worried about Harry!" 

Louis dragged me away from the crowd and to the side. "Don't be. He'll get over it." Louis smiled down at me. 

"I'm worried he wont though." 

"Don't worry." Louis kissed the top of my head, "Now do you wnna go back with the guys or go sneak home and eat everything in the fridge before Harry gets home?" 

I giggled. "Let's Go!" Louis took my hand and lead me out the back, with out letting the boys see us. 

Liam's P.O.V.

I looked at Harry giggling in his seat, "Hary how many have you had?" his pupils were severly diolated and slightly scary looking as only his greens were visible