Altogether, pretty damn hot

this chapter is short but it might drag a bit I'm really sorry if it does my lovelies. Will upload soon don't give up on it yet.

enjoy!

______________________________________

So there i was. Sitting in the living room of my bestfriend thinking about his bestfriend in an oddly sexual way. 

I ket rethinking my thoughts. 'Harry tried to set us up together it's got to mean something.' 

'Yeah but you going ot with your bestfriends new bestfriend and flatmate?it's alittle awkward' 

'i know but he's cute i have heard so many amazing things plus he can sing!' 

Oh if i look back now the summer seemed to last forever and if i had the choice- 

"Woah youre ringtone is Harry?" 

"Yep." I picked it up quickly. 

"What's Up Effie?" 

'Can you come pick up me and Sarah up from school there was a power outage and we need a ride!' 

"Is that Effie i hear?" Harry exploded with excitment. i held up my finger to silence him. 

"Effie I'm with the guys right now." 

"Oh you are? What's Louis like? Do you like him?

"Yah pretty much." I looked at Louis making sure he wasn't hearing my phone conversation. 

"Could you just come and get us??" 

"Yah fine but if your friend has a fangirl moment i'm gonna kick her out of the Car." I hung up the phone. "Hey does anyone wanna come with me to my sisters school and pick her up?" 

"Yah we'll go." Louis looked at all the boys wo smiled teasingly. 

"Alright let's go!"Harry jumped up, "I'll drive!" Harry ran into the car. 

"Oh finally got your license i see." I looked at Harry who was smily smugly.  

I climbed in the car first, Louis squished in next to me. "Sorry." He said and he moved back a little bit. 

"No need." I looked at him shyly and Harry took off. 

He sped down the street. making sharp turns and schreeching to hault everytime there was a stop sign. By the end of the car ride i was practically in Louis' lap, "God Harry how did you pass the test anyway?" I laughed. 

"I dunno." He climbed out of the car and opened it on mine and Louis' side. I fell out of the car hitting the cement hard Louis stepped out and pulled me up. 

"Thanks." we both stopped a second an just froze. 

Did we just have a moment there? 

"Um I'm going to go find Effie the rest of you stay put. i don't want a resaon to stay here for 3 hours." 

I walked off looking back at the boys squishing back in the car. I smiled and continued walking towards the school building. 

Louis' P.O.V. 

I looked out the tinted windows and watched her as she ran away, "So what do you think of her?" Harry turned around from the front seat. 

"She's pretty cool." I said nonchalantly. 

"Shut up you know she's awesome!" I looked out the window again not even seeing her. 

"She's great Haz but i don't know her." 

"So get to know her." 

"I'm too shy." I shrugged, knowing that that isn't the problem.

"Oh please your playing pre-relationship chicken! Just ask her out and it wont be weird anymore." Harry was being oddly persistant. 

"Maybe, i don't know yet." I shrugged again.

Bridget's P.O.V. 

"Hey Bridget!" I looked behind me. 

"Effie! Sarah! C'mon let's go!" I waved them towards me. "Alright I'm dropping you off at home then I'm leaving don't kill yourselves please!" 

"Why? where are you going?" Sarah ran up and walked next to me.

"She's got some guy friends to hang out with!" Effie teased making it sound like more thn it was, "So what do you think of Louis?" 

"He's great but Effie i met him like a half an hour ago." 

"Yah i know but love at first sight is a real thing it can totally happen." I lead them to the car. 

"You read to many fairytales." I opened the car door. Effie acted like it was an everyday thing to see 5 amazing and talented boys in the car she was about to get into. but Sarah on the other hand freaked out. "Sarah what did i tell you?" I pushed her into the car everyone of them had moved places Louis was driving, Harry in the back where he should be and no one in the passengers seat. 

It seemed like another one of Harry's horrible, weird little plans. 

July 2009 

 "Hey C'mon would you just give him a chance? One Dance!"

"Harry i don't want to dance with him! aren't you supposed to be my date?" It was are schools final dance in late july. Harry was my date but for some reason he thought he wasn't good enough and tried to get me to dance with someone else at the dance. 

"Fine, would you like to dance with me?" I held out his hand i took it flushed bright pink.

 I took his hand, "Of course." He took me onto the dance floor. He spun me around a couple of times and i found myself in a pair of long arms. But they weren't Harry's they were the boys he had just tried to get me to dance with. "Harry?" 

"Your welcome!" Harry walked away with a smug look on his face, He stuck his hands in his pockets and then just left. 

February 2012 

I looked at Harry who only smiled big. I climbed into the front seat of the car and we drove Effie and Harry had time to catch up and Sarah was speechless as the boys talked about. 

"Uh Louis?" He was shocked that i was looking back at him after he spent the entire ride glaring at me. "You might want to keep your eyes on the road cause were going really slow." He laughed. 

"Sorry Love." I laughed. Looking at him. "What?" 

"Oh nothing." I giggled and turned away. it was oddly silent in the car i turned around. everyone was just staring at me. 

"Harry can i talk to you for a second?" 

I pulled Harry aside for a quick second. "What's up? liking Louis more and more i see." He teased me again and again. 

"Harry stop it. I think Louis is amazing and funny and we really did hit it off. but-"

"What's the but? I knew you guys would hit it off! but what?"

"But i want you to stop trying to set me up with your friends."

"Why? Why now?"

"Cause. it never has effected us until now, But he's your flatmate. if it doesn't work out between us i could lose you as a friend. Why are you so insistant on setting me up with someone."

"Cause...." He hsitated and flipped his hair back. The world would kill to see his curls, be friends with him like i was. "I left you for 2 years i feel like I'm never going to stop owing you and-"

"Harry, you don't owe me anything."  

"I did it because I love you."