Really Love? (a One Direction Fan Fiction)

Okay so at the current time I'm on spring break so i really don't have any plans but to watch movies for two weeks and i just finished my last fanfic so I'm gonna right another one! I really have no life and I like to write so enjoy!

<3 Cesi

__________________________________

August 2010 

I brushed through my dark wavy brown locks. Straightened and parted to the side. Usual routine for my early mornings.

I walked down the stairs. pulling on my favorite grey blazer over my black tanktop. I slide on my flats and shot out the door jumping into my car and i drove off. Hitting the breaks and screeching to a hault in my school parking lot. 

I jumpped over the side of my old faded blue convertable and into the school building. Sliding into my seat in the back of class without being noticed. 

"Just made it." Harry leaned across, the gap between our desks. 

"I know. I slept in this morning i burned myself on my hair sraightener." 

"I see that." he lifted up a piece of my wavy brown hair that i had clearly missed.

"Oh great." I pulled my hair back with an elastic. 

"Mr. Styles! do i need to tell you again to stop talking?" Harry giggled. and looked at me hiding behind the person infornt of his' head. 

"Hey Bridget  I've decided I'm gonna do it." Harry whispered when our teacher turned his back.

"Your really going to go audition for the X-factor?" I couldn't believe that he was going for his dream. as for me I was still publishing my artwork to the schools year books. 

After school i was positive that Harry would do amazing and i wouldn't see him for years. So i said my goodbyes and Told him that it wouldn't be to long before i saw him again. 

February 2012

"Haha. Harry it's been like two years! what happened to it wont be to long before i see you again?" 

"Hey have i ever missed a phone call? Hm? Best friend of 17 years?" 

"No but i just wish i had met the rest of your friends. You know the ones who you became famous with!" Her laughed and i heard a voice in the background. 

'Harry c'mon get off the phone lover boy.' 

"Yah i know. We're coming home soon met them then. I have to go Bridge."

"Bye Love." 

Harry hung up the phone and i stood up from my bed and stepped to the easel in the corner of my room. I picked up my brushes again and continued my painting. 

Oh if i look back now the summer seemed to last forever and if i had the choice- 

(Yes Harry back in his white eskimo days was my ringtone, but i liked to remember the good ol' days.)

My hand jerked to the side leaving a big red paint splatter on my canvas. 

"Harry what do you want?" I picked up my phone. and my painting in the other hand. I pushed open my side window directly above the trash. I dropped the painting out my window, the wet paints freezing in seconds.