Acrylic Paint and Hesperides Perfume

Bridget's P.O.V. 

It was around 12:30 that afternoon Louis was still asleep. I listened to his snoring for a while, lost in my thoughts, but when it stopped i snapped back into reality, I was still  a little confused in my head and i wanted to think it through, so i thought like this: I My best friend is in love with me, I love his best friend and he loves me, we aren't supposed to be together...Cereal is tasty. 

I poured myself a bowl of cereal, and listened to Louis, stumbling out of bed and into the shower. from the kitchen i heard the lyrics above the running water, "WELL I KNOW THIS LITTLE CHAPEL ON THE BOULEVARD WE CAN GO-O-O..."

I laughed climbing the stairs with my bowl in hand, I walked into the bathroom quietly enjoying Louis' beautiful singing. "HEY BABEH I THINK I WANNA MARRY YOU!!"  Louis beltout out the last line as i peaked through the curtain, "Oh hey Bridge." Lous blushed, shampoo running down the side of his face, and pulled me in fully clothes and hold ing a bowl of cereal. 

"Louis! My cereal!" 

"Oh thanks," He took a bite out of the bowl and returned to his singing, pressing his naked body against mine everytime he said the line, "I think i wanna marry you." 

"Louis I'm still wearing clothes." Louis hugged me tightly, making me drop the bowl just on the outside of the shower, the porcelin shattering as it hit the wet tiled floor. 

"We can fix the clothes issue," He giggled as he pulled of my big pajama top and He took up his song again. 

I laughed as he lathered my ginger and grapefruit shampoo into my hair. "Louis stop! I have to be at work in twenty minutes!" I rinsed the rest of the soapy beautiful smell out of my hair. "And whats with the song anyway?" 

"It's fine I have to be at the studio in like..." He looked at my clock on the wall, "10 minutes ago!" I quickly jumped out after me and ran into my room pulling some of his clothes out of my drawer and onto his body. "So convienient...Having clothes here." 

"Yeah," I said drying off, "I love having your boy smell hogging my drawers." He laughed and gave me a quick kiss before shooting out the door. Shivering under his touch.

"But hey is it wrong that i want to spend the rest of my life with you?" 

That was a shock to me. But is it weird i had been thinking about that too?

Louis' P.O.V.

I checked my phone on the high way.

Niall 4 missed calls

Harry 3 missed calls

Liam 8 missed calls

Zayn 2 missed calls

Paul 1 missed call

"WHERE THE FUCK HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!" Niall screamed from behind the plexi glass window. 

"I..." i stumbled for a lie they would all believe. "I...was appled picking?" 

"Dude.. we know you were with a girl...who was it you can tell us." Zayn steped to the microphone and i froze, looking at the disaproving looks Paul was giving me. 

"I'd rather not say." I put down my jacket. and  walked into the booth with the rest of the boys. I stood close to Harry and took a headset. 

"You smell like acrylic paints and Hesperidis perfume." Harry was smelling my arms. "You were with Bridget." Zayn's Jaw dropped and Liam stared open mouthed.