The Technicolor Phase

2 weeks later

Bridget's P.O.V.

"Liam did you call him?" 

"No I just figured he'd show up for the interview in two days!" Liam screamed at me. 

"Why did he leave anyway?"

My head shot around and Louis and I stared wide eyed at each other. "Oh that's what this means." Niall Held out a note in Harry's hand writing

"I am the white in the walls that soak up all sound when you cannot sleep

I am the peach in the starfish on the beach that wishes the harbor wasn't quiet so deep. 

If you cut me I suppose i would bleed the colors of the evening sky."

"The thing about the harbor and the beach and the sleeping thing those are all of your paintings. There memories right." 

"Sort of there lyrics to a song."I laughed, "It's 'our' song. not litterally but...well...you know what i mean."  

"Oh my god we have an interview tomorrow we might just have to do it with out him." Liam paced around the room. 

"Liam calm down." I sat on the couch next to Louis and he put his arm around me. 

"How are you so calm?" We both shrugged. 

Suddenly it was all so clear. "Oh my god!" I sat up stick straight. 

"What?" 

"I know where he is." 

2 years ago

"Harry I've pounded 3 coffees waiting for you thank god your here." I stood up.I wraped my arms around him, I waited for his flight. delayed 6 hours I waited at a small cafe on the harbor. 

"C'mon babe let's get to the hotel I'm pooped."

Harry picked up both our suitcases and pulled them up the stairs into our room in the hotel. "Harry you'll dislocate something. " I laughed at him trying to be macho. I pulled out our key. 

He kicked open the door and through our suitcases inside."I can't believe my mum said we could do this.I don't mean like it's a couple thing cause it's not but I uh just meant." He stuttered cutely 

"Hey this is my neck of the woods darling." I pinched Harry's cheek, It was Sydney, Australia my home land as he would say, I didn't grow up here but this is were i spent my summers and took all of my art classes since was 13. 

"Oh there's only one bed." I said quietly, "I'm gonna go complain." I began to turn away but he took my wrist. 

"Don't it's fine." He smiled his big Harry smile and jumped on to the  bed pulling me down with him.

"Harry stop!" I laughed. 

"Let's listen to some music." Harry picked up the remote for the stereo and turned up the volume full blast. 

'I am the red in the rose, the flowers

on the blankets on your bedroom floor-'

"Harry, We never bought tickets to go back home when should we leave?" I layed on the bed with Harry's arm around me, He pulled me tight into his chest. 

"Who cares?" He laughed big and fake but lead us both into laughing histerically.

'If you cut me I suppose i would bleed the colors of the evening sky,