Lost and Found...Kinda

“Are you sure?”

“Yes I’m Positive Louis we’re doing this.”She said she was sure but I know there was a hint of doubt in her mind. “Louis I just want to have you for my own and that’s how i want it to always be.”

“Alright.” I whispered slowly walking to the car.

“Alright? Really?” Bridget jumped up and down with happiness. “Are you sure youre ready to settle down at 20?”

“Yes let’s just go where to get married? Huh we could go into London and find somewhere, or out in international waters.”

“I don’t know, how about....”

“VEGAS!” I burst out, afraid i may have woken the neighborhood.

“You want to fly to Las Vegas? just to get married?” She giggled.

“Why the hell not? I mean us getting married right now is pretty crazy so why not take it a step further?” She thought about my idea for a minute.

“Are you guys seriously going to go get hitched right now at 3 am?” Effie’s voice startled us both.

“How long have you been standing there?” Bridget looked up at the top of the staircase where effie stood holding a silver credit card in one hand.

“Long enough, Here.” She skipped down the stairs and handed Bridget the card.

“If I’m not marrying Louis I’m glad you are.” They both laughed. “Congrats guys.” Effie walked back up the stairs, “Oh and I don’t know that  you're going to Vegas for a wedding just for the record.” She smiled and disappeared into her bedroom.

I liked her weird ways.

Bridget took my hand and cuddled next to me, she fell asleep on the way there, the entire flight, which gave me a lot of time to think about this, I wanted to do it but, I was worried what the boys would say, what management would do, But i really didn’t care I just wanted to be with her.

“Bridget, we should call the guys now.” I stopped her in front of the airport exit.

“Lou they’ll try and stop us.”

“We’re 10 hours away from them they’re too far away to do anything,” I smiled big at her, and she smiled back handing me her phone.

“Lou! where are you guys?”

“Well uh bridget and i are in Vegas right now and we’re about to go get married so just wanted to tell you all that before it happened.”

“What!!!! Louis you can’t do this!”

“Sorry love there is no turning back now. bye.”Bridget and i both laughed as i hung up the phone.”Alright Mrs. tomlinson you ready to do this?”

“As ready as I’ll ever be.”

“Ok so three days from now.” Bridget and i walked out of the wedding chapel unhappily not married, we had to apply for a license before anything could happen so we weren't allowed by law to me married yet.

“GUYS??” Niall Liam and Zayn burst towards us.

“ARE YOU GUYS MARRIED YET?”

“Uh no we have a license which isn’t active until 3 days from now.”

“Oh thank god.”

“What? Is this so horrible that you had to come from london just to stop us?”

“No it’s something different,” Liam spoke quietly and held his head down trying to fight back tears.

“What is it? is Harry okay?” Bridget was eager to find her answer, but was scared when Niall and Zayn both burst into tears. “Guy’s is Harry alright or is it something else.” oh no i think i know where this is going.