Paradise

• Dedicated to ALL MY LOVELY FANS!

Vote Comment! It makes my day when you comment!
The song for this chapter barely applies till the end but when i say so click the link!
and even though She has only been mentioned in this story I totally ship Deleanor!

@BooBearsCam...Love you Dani!!
p.s. LAST CHAPTER!!!
enjoy <3
________________________________

Bridget's P.O.V
Two weeks later

I rubbed my palms together, they were sweaty, I was nervous. "Bridge the last visit...we'll um, you know..." Liam stuttered to comfort me. "And at least now we know that...well you know your..."

"Basically what happened at the last visit, wasn’t your fault Bridge, and We can't let Harry know about the baby." Oh right...thanks for reminding me about my fake baby Danielle.

Since two weeks ago, when harry freaked out on us and Louis announced that i was 'pregnant' everyone had been treating me differently. Niall was the only person allowed to see Harry from then on. he was the only one Harry wanted to see. it was frustrating, the way the last two weeks had gone for me. It was like i couldn't control my own thoughts anymore, like someone was looking over my shoulder telling me what to do, and what that person was saying was to stay away from Louis.

The boy I once was so ready to marry sat on the far side of the living room floor leaning against the wall. I'm not even sure if marriage would have been the right choice for us anyway I'm still a teenager. and Harry is no better we're still not allowed to see him, Hopefully Niall hasn't let the baby story slip yet.  

"I just wish we could see him." I hit my head against the plaster wall repeatedly.

"Yeah we all do Bridge." Louis' hissed from across the room, "Sorry that was mean...i just meant.."

"Hey Dani can i talk to you for a second." I stood and walked to the hall where Danielle followed.

"Need advice?"

"YES! it's so good to have someone i mean like a girl who understands me. I only have my little sister and this is just too over her head, I haven't told her about Harry yet, she's got enough to talk about in therapy already." I tried to calm down but I kept breathing heavily realizing Effie was at home right now not knowing Harry had been in a mental ward all this time.

"Well what exactly do you need advice on? I got plenty," She smiled smirked then burst into her high pitched Danielle laugh.

"Should I marry Louis?"

"If you have to ask i think that says it all." my smile dropped completely and we both stood there in silence for a long time.

"I want to. He's the only person I've ever thought of in a way that i want to spend the rest of my life with. But what do I know, I'm 19?"

"Well Bridget i think it's a decision you have to talk to Louis about before you make the decision on your own, if you want to marry him you have to be one person."

"Right, right...but He'll just say he wants to settle down he's not the kind of guy to really stop me from doing something crazy and stupid like this. and the last few weeks we've been like strangers not talking and climbing into the bed feet apart without even looking at each other." i slide down the wall and sat my legs tightly against my chest. Danielle crouched next to me.

"Babe, i think...well... you are you know....you’re having a baby, his baby unless you plan on raising this kid on your own you should try and be a little more comforting he's going through the same thing as you."

"I don't plan on raising a kid on my own I'm 19 for god sake! I just need time to be a kid."

"Louis will make you feel two again." I smiled, Louis always made me feel better on the inside. and that is the reason i love him to infinity and back again 100 times.