Keep going?

Bridget's P.O.V. 

"Are you okay?" Louis' voice snapped me out of my train of thought. 

"Uh yeah! I'm uh im fine." I moved towards the couch but before i sat down, i walked back to the door, "Actually Lou, I'll call you tomorrow Effie is home alone for a couple of weeks so i really should be with her." I walked out the door slamming it behind me, I wanted to get home before the waterworks came. I wasn't sure why, but i knew they were coming. 

"Hey Bridge what brings you home?" 

"Nothing Ef just...nothing." I dropped my stuff and went into the kitchen taking as much food as my wimpy arms could carry I brought it up and stored it in the cabinets in my studio. It was going to be a long night. 

Louis' P.O.V.

I sat on the couch fidling with my hair, flipping through channels. Harry came slugging out of his room, It was 6:30 so i didn't think he would be up till late, I couldn't sleep with out Bridget next to me. 

"What happened last night?" Harry moaned rubbing his temples. 

"You some how brought a girl home and didn't sleep with her bridget got jealous and left." it sounded petty the way i said it but i couldn't help it i was a little frustrated with him, and Bridget too. But i can't stay mad at her, hell i can't even sleep with out her in my arms.

"Seriously? I don't remember any of that." 

"Yeah you got drunk at the bar and this girl named Hannah came and took you home." 

"She sounds cute. tell me about her." Harry plopped himself next to me on the couch. 

"No Harry i can't take this anymore." 

"What?" 

"You. you taking home girls with out telling me, you getting drunk and passing out with out telling me what's going on. Why didn't you tell me you and Bridget weren't even on speaking terms?" 

"Cause I....Cause i like her lou. it's hard for me." 

"Yeah i know." I stood up and pulled on a sweatshirt. "Harry i can't. I'm moving out." 

Effie's P.O.V.

"Effie!" Sarah waved her hand infront of my face. 

"Sorry I blanked out for a second there." 

"Yeah I noticed, I said Bridget's been up there for a while should we check on her?" 

The phone rang in my ear startling me. I was worried about my sister so i was a little jumpier than usual. "Hello?" 

"Bridget?" 

"No this is Effie. I can get her if you want me too." it was Liam calling for Bridget I wonder what he wanted, Cause it sounded ergent. I ran up the stairs and pulled down her colorful staircase.

"Go away Effie i'm busy," 

"No it's Liam." I held out the phone for her. she swipped it away and brought it to her ear. 

"Liam?" 

"Hey bridget I really need to talk to you Um ok so i don't really know how to say this over the phone." 

"Fine come down here, we can talk in person. Okay? bye." 

She tossed the phone back at me. "Close the door on your way out." 

Liam's P.O.V.

 "Ok so Bridget, react  how ever you want to this." I talked as Niall and I walked through the door of Bridget's Studio. She scrubbed the paint off of her fingers with a dirty rag.