Beach ( AT The Hotel)

Hey guys

Finally maybe you will get what you want.

Annalisa's Pov

"Xavier  stop" I shouted at him as he and Jordan ran after Kaila and I with a ugly disgusting crab.

"Jordan, your not getting any sweet stuff from me tonight! ". Kaila shouted as she came to a stop.

" What do you mean, its my birthday, that is a must ". He says pointing to her lady part.

" And your not getting any from me either". I said to Xavier with a pout.

"But its my birthday ". He says mocking Jordan

" Dude your birthday was like a month ago". Kaila said to him.

"It feels like today when she is wearing something like that ". He says gesturing to my pink beach bra and my pink under wear.

I giggle and bit my bottom lips and fold my arms

" And for your information i have to get that ". He says looking at me lustfully.

" Okay you two do that later ". Kaila said as Jordan dropped what was in his hand and walk over to her .

Xavier did the same.

" I cant wait until later ". He whispers in my ear.

" Why, I'm not gonna give you anything ". I whispered back.

" Sure about that ". He says running his fingers down to cut my ass.

" Ye....... Yes". I said as my breath hitch at my throat

He held my hips in place and brought me closer to him so i could feel his libido. My legs were now in a frenzy and my arms wrapped around his neck.

"Wait until later sugar ray". He says and ran back to the water.

"Not fear! ". I yelled at him.

**************

We played splash, volley ball and Xavier took it as fun to baptise me a few times. And by that i mean lift me up and throw me into the water.

After leaving the beach they blind folded Kaila and myself. Maybe they were going to kill us, maybe they were going to throw us into a sink hole, maybe they were going to sell us as prostititues at the..........

I broke from my psycho thought when the vehicle came to a stop.

"Okay girls, are you ready to die?". I heard Cameron ask.

"What? ". Kaila gasped.

" We have the guns, a bullet wound wont hurt". I heard Simon's voice.

The only voice i didn't hear was Xavier's. Where is he.

"Xavier? ". I said when i didn't hear any one else.