She Is Good For You

Hello my loved ones

Hope you are enjoying my book

And don't worry i have new works ready to get out there when I'm finish with this one.

Annalisa's POV

I was on my way for lunch when strong arms dragged me and push me against the near by wall.

I come to see it was Trevor, the ultimate jock of our school / bad boy.

Well not as bad as Xavier but why am i comparing them.

"Trevor what do you want, leave me alone". I said to him trying to fight him off.

"Oh no baby, you changed which means you belong with me, they say your chasing after Xavier Francis but baby you should be chasing after me, baby I'm better than him in every way possible. If its the sex you want, i can make you cum more than he every will". He says seductively in my ear.

"Trevor just leave me alone ". I said as he ignore me and place both my hands above my head.

" Baby you know you want to ". He says kissing my neck.

Tears now form in my eyes and I prayed for someone, any one to just break the corner so i could scream.

He ran his disgusting hands down to my waist and lift one of my legs to his waist.

" Let go of me ". I said helplessly trying to break from his tight grip.

" Don't make me angry". He says and bit my neck.

Trying to think of something to do to help me out of this situation i kicked him in the balls.

He drop to his knees and shouted. "You bitch!".

I ran with my gaze blurry as i bump into something hard. Hands grip my shoulders and I look to see....... Xavier.

Thank god he was here. I throw my arms around him and he was taken aback. Simon and Cameron was with him luckily.

"Wh.........whats Wrong?". He asked with a concerned look.

"Tr........ Trevor...... He............. He was touc.......touching me ". I said in a stutter as my tears flowed harder.

" Where is he ". Xavier asked angrily.

" I left him around there .... ". I pointed to the corner.

Before he could leave i held onto him arm.

" Do.... Don't leave me ". I said wiping my tears.

He sent Cameron and Simon instead.

Soon they came back with a now beat up Trevor on the floor.

" Don't you ever touch her again, you got that ". Xavier warned and kick the trash bag in his gut.

" But the bitch....... ".

" Don't fucking call her that and don't fucking look at her again. You do and I blow your freaking head off". Xavier threatened.

This is the first i have ever seen him this way. I didn't know if it was good or bad but i wasn't afraid. The last time he had a gun and I wanted to hide in my shell but i just got closer to him.

****************

Xavier's POV

After walking behind Lisa for the entire day awaiting someone to even brush against her. I was now walking to the cafeteria with the guys when someone collided into me.