Rules

Hello sweetheart

I appreciate you guys taking the time out to read my book i really love you for that.

Please continue reading it will get more exciting.

Trust me on this.

I don't tell lies

Xavier

I got up and did my daily routine, made my bed, take a shower and brush my teeth, then my hair. I dressed in a white shirt with black jeans and a white uppers.

I got in my car and drove to school. Today is the day that feisty nerdy girl be my fake girlfriend. Even if she refuses i will make her agree to it.

I walk to my locker and took out the book i needed.

I saw her by her locker but this time she was alone thank god.

I walk over to her and lent beside her.

"Hey beautiful ". I said lying through my teeth.

" Hello, what do you want?, if your not going to talk about me tutoring you don't waste your breath". She said with her head down but the attitude bounced off her just as if she was looking at me.

"Uh feisty. I like when my girls are feisty". I tell her.

"Can you get anymore corny?". She asked.

"Yea actually, want to see?". I asked her.

"No thanks". She replied.

"So i came to you to ask if your going to agree to being my fake girlfriend?". I asked. "Don't worry you'll get something out of it". I say again persuading her.

"Why, what am i getting out of it?".

"You'll have less time to tutor me and get me out of your hair". I tell her.

She thought about it and laugh.

I hate when girls do that it make you think your an idiot.

"Fine, but only because i really want to get rid of you". She says.

"Me and you both". I agreed. "But we have a problem, if your going to be my girlfriend, i mean fake girlfriend you need to start dressing like it, how about i take you to the mall after school?". I asked.

"I don't like shopping". She tells me.

"I know that's why you have no choice".

"Whatever".

"And we need to behave like a normal couple, we have to let people believe that we are together". I said.

I cant believe I'm fucking saying this shit

Me Xavier begging a girl to be in a relationship with me.

I mean a fake fucking relationship

This is so fucked up