Your So Whipped

Hey guys
How was my last update
I just felt the need to update so i had to update this chapter before i forgot the details. Just kidding.

Xavier's POV

"She said that?". Simon asked on the top of his voice.

"Yeah she said that she doesn't want me to play that game anymore ".

I was currently at Jordan's house with Simon, and Cameron discussing what happened in the hospital this morning.

" She didn't mean anything she just wanted the dick man". Cameron says as he and Simon laugh.

"Not funny guys ". Jordan says hitting them both." Our friend here is in need of our help cant we give him some good advice ".

" Oh yeah right pretty boy. Xavier all you need to do is ask her if she wants the dick. "Cameron says again.

" Yeah and if she want it, give it to her ". Simon says laughing like a maniac.

" Just shut the fuck Up you two. Xavier don't do any of that shit. You, my friend need to figure out how you really feel. So why don't you tell us how you feel ". Jordan's says like a professional psychologist.

" What do you mean how i feel, i don't know what the hell i feel, what are feelings? ".

" I would ask the same thing X? ". Simon says looking at Jordan.

" Having Feelings for someone is like a spearhead. It forces you to want to get to know the person. Its like this heavy but strong desire that over comes you and just make you feel light and safe. It makes you want to show them love and care. To protect them from even the breeze that blows by. Get what i mean ". He asked as we all look at him like he was saying something stupid and foreign to us.

" Dude, your so whipped ". Cameron says to him with a sardonic grin.

" What ever man, its Kaila, if you guys ever feel the need that just pulls you to someone to be there for someone, to make a promise to someone, to do or say anything to Protect that someone, to get jealous if your enemy even walks by and smile with that someone, that is............ ".  Jordan says again before i stop him.

" Wait, shut Up, that's part of what i feel ". I said to him." She called me to be with her at the hospital because she didn't want to call her parents and I went like i was running from an angry bulldog. When her parents told me to leave she wanted me to stay and I did. When she was crying i wanted to hold her. When she was.......... ".

" Xavier, are you listening to your self right now?". Cameron asked.

"I am but i just feel like i....... ".

" Like her ". Jordan's finished.

" But i cant ".

" Why not? ".

" Because i just have this stipulation that i made years ago when i lost Kimmy that i would never.......... ".

" Xavier, hey, that was in the pass, move forward in the Present ". Jordan persuaded.

" Xavier don't do this, your going to be owned ". Cameron says.

" Xavier do you want to be owned ? ". Simon asked." No more other girls, no more summer trips to Miami for the chicks, no more of that, do you really want to do this?".

"............. I don't know its just every time I look at her I lose my libido and this feeling is a volatile feeling that just cant go away, I want it to but it just cant, I want to put the pass behind me but I promised my self not to get attached". I said frustrated and bury my head in my hands.

"Xavier follow your heart ". Jordan's says placing his hand on my knee.

" I'm afraid i don't have one ".

" You do unless you wouldn't be alive, don't shake this feelings, and don't tell her either, you know when a girl likes you right? ".

" Yeah i do ".

" Do you think Lisa likes you?".

"First of all its Annalisa for you and second, maybe ". I said simply.

" See what you did, you turned him into a pussy, slowly but surely ". Cameron says and got up to go to the kitchen with Simon at his heel.

" Xavier you just owned Li...... I mean Annalisa, you want to be the only one to call her that, and you don't even want a close friend to only you".

"Right so what does that mean....... Wait shit".

"Yes. Shit. You like her".

"No i don't ".

" Yes you do ".

" No i don't ".

" No you don't ".

" Yes i do...wait, no that doesn't count".

"Its does, you do like her ".

" Jordan's come on man, isn't there a spell or something to remove this?". I asked desperately.

"I am afraid not, but that is exactly how i felt when i was falling for Kaila ".

" Who said anything about falling, I'm not falling ".

" Have you thought about kissing her? ".

" Yes all the time ".

" Have you thought about what it would be like to see her naked ".

" Of course ".

" Have you though about...........".

"Yes i have thought about everything your going to fucking ask me, I do not like her, I think about that all the time with other girls".

"Is she the same as other girls? ".

" No".

"Then there is your answer ".

" What? ".

" You don't think of her as just another girl".

"Your right I don't, just kill me now". I begged.

"I cant Anna would be mad". He says.

"Still Annalisa for you ".

" Dude stop being so fucking whipped, both of you ". Cameron says from behind.

Hey guys how was this chapter

So you are kinda getting something here.

Do you think Xavier really have feelings for lisa i mean Annalisa. Don't want him to crucify me by calling her lisa,oh shit i did it again i mean Annalisa. Lolz

Please vote and comment