Closer

So again i left you guys in suspense. This one was easy so i guess you guys got it.

Well this chapter will tell you

Annalisa

They were kissing, they have to be together.

The questions were unanswered and I have to get her to talk to me about what i saw. I didn't bother to mention what happen with my mom and Dad although i practically stained her blouse with my tears.

"So Jordan huh". I said to her.

A blush extended all the way up to her eyes. Knowing my best friend so much i know she likes him. I wish I had someone who I could talk to and have fun too.

I guess that part is not suppose to be in my life.

Jordan was on top of the car looking at us, well mostly Kaila. I didn't want to ruin there night anymore so i called out and went home to get some rest. Thank god mom wasn't home and I hope she never comes home. I want to talk to Dad also but not tonight. I didn't even realise as a stray tear slipped from my eyes. With blurry eyes i laying on my bed when i heard someone on the phone saying hello.

I didn't even see when my hand caught the call log and dialed Xavier's number. I sniffle and quickly hung up.

Tomorrow is going to be a long day.

******************

I woke up but didn't feel like going to school. I was still upset because of what happened yesterday.

I am not going to school

I am going to stay home and do nothing

I really needed the time off anyway

I walked downstairs about after 7 and surprisingly found Aiden in the couch walking television with a bowl of pop corn.

"I guess I'm not the only one not feeling well enough to go to school ". I said to him taking some of his pop corn.

" Dad is in too, he is not going to work". He says.

Great, just great

*******************

Xavier's POV

I got ready and head downstairs for the thing i hate most.

School.

The only reason i go these days is because of Lisa, i mean the guys, i mean football training.

Did i say that out loud.

Sigh..... This bet is going to kill me, first i remember her name, Then i start saying she is my girlfriend, i mean fake girlfriend, now this, I'm saying she is the only reason i go to school.

But i still wanted to find out what happened last night. Her phone rang me and when i said hello i only heard crying on the other end.

Maybe its not a good idea to go to school today. Because i want to know why she was crying.

Holy shit

I sound like a pussy

I want to know why she was crying

Hell no

I'm going to school

No I change my fucking mind

I am staying home and most likely call some girls over.

Or probably not.

I don't want Lisa to get hurt, if she does i get hurt, i mean it will ruin the bet, and then i will have to find a new girl and I don't want any one else but her, i mean none at all.