In Or Out

So i hope you are enjoying my new book as much as i am.

Please continue reading and inform your colleges about my work please i would be more than thankful.

Xavier

I got up from the bed a couple minutes before my alarm and start packing my stuff. I think its more than enough space i have given to those assholes. And if you are concerned no they haven't tried to contact me from the last time they fucked up. And if your concerned about who I am talking about its my parents

I got ready and head down stair where i saw Simons Sister. She always had a crush on the guys that Simon hang out with but mostly me. She was in collage also but not the same as ours. She flirts with me lots of times but as bad of a dick i am we have our rules and one is never sleep with your brothers Sister. So yea be consider ourselves as brothers.

"Good morning ". She says.

" Hey kimmy".

"Are you leaving already?". She asked.

"Yea kind of".

"I'm gonna miss you". She says walking to me.

"No shit back away bitch its way too early". I heard Simon says walking down the stairs.

"Whatever bro, see you later Xavi". She says to me sweety.

"Hey man, you really have to go, I'm gonna miss you". He says fake crying like a child.

"Oh shut Up i know your happy I'm leaving, tell the truth?".

"No shit, i will miss you man". He says again. I straighten my posture and really look at him. "Of course I'm happy your gone more peace around here bitches". He says cheering.

"Well see you at school".

"Later bitch".

"Later cock sucker". I said and walk through the door.

I got in my car and drove down the street to my home.

My two story house is enough an though my dad owns another. They are planning to leave this one to me and I don't mind with a lot of cleaning up with disinfectants and bleach it should do. Maybe a new couch. I could switch with them because after what i saw took place there i would never sit in that shit ever again.

In a few minutes i drove up the drive way on the out side was a truck that transport movers.

Thank god

I walk in side and saw them lifting the couch and replacing it with another that was more advanced.

Where are you parents.

I walk to the kitchen and some people were also cleaning the counter.

Wow the are really doing it.

"Parents". I called.

"Xavier ". Mom exclaimed as she came from the dinning area.