Confused

Hey guys so this is the third time i am leaving you guys in suspense i promise i will stop for now.

Maybe, maybe not

Xavier POV

She leaned closer as the room door open and revealed a man. He was medium height and was Aiden's complexion.

"......... Dad......... ". Lisa says at a lost of words.

" It was all my fault ". I said to him.

" Did i ask you anything?". The man says.

"No but you...... ". I was cut off when Lisa hit me in my stomach with her elbow.

" Dad this is Xavier, Xavier this is my dad". She says.

"So your the...... Xavier". He says.

"Yeah I'm the...... Xavier". I said. "Heard a lot about me i guess". I said looking at him straight in the eye.

"Yeah, your absolutely right, i heard that your Dad is having an affair with my wife!!!! !". He yelled.

"Sorry about that but, that's my Dad, i cant do anything about that, its in our nature". I said to him.

"Nature, that's not in any ones nature, he ruined my family". Lisa says.

"No he didn't your mom did, she was the one who gave it up to him". I said stating the truth.

".......   I thought you were different, i thought just for one minute that you were different from the rest, but your even worst!!!!!!".Lisa yelled.

"How can i be different when......... ". I was cut off again when her father spoke.

" Get the hell out of my house you piece of trash, i don't want you around here again and I most definitely don't want my daughter associating with some waste goods like you ". Her father says.

" Fine, i didn't even want her for starters, what is there to want, she is a waste Mother fucker just like you, and her Mother, i have met her before she tried to seduce me but of course she wasn't my type, you should more likely talk to her than take your problems out on me who is not the real cause, why dont you be the man like in your pants and go and talk to my Dad in person huh". I said before i walked out.

I walked downstairs and before i could open the door someone held me back.

I looked around to see Aiden.

"Not now little man". I said to him with my change of mood.

"I know i know i heard it all, i just wanted to say thanks ".

" For what exactly?". I asked him confused.

"Well know one has ever had the guts to talk back to my Dad apart from my mom and not because my family is so fucked up right now doesn't mean we cant hang out". He says.

"No no, we can hang out from time to time". I said to him.

"So are you like one of those bad boys with guns and have a lot of chicks and so on?". He asked.

"He but the guns, i try to leave that in the past, unless, you know, its necessary, but yeah i have chicks i cant even count ". I said to him.

" Can we like hang out tomorrow, because its gonna be my birthday so i just wanted to you know get a birthday present ". He says eyeing me.

" What kind of present are we talking about?". I asked already knowing what he was going to say.

"You and I both know player ". He says.